That grumpy guy from Tampa.

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.gargin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Whatup Bitches... been a few years. Thanks jabber for letting me know where you guys ended up.

Just curious, is that dude that was grumpy, yet fairly eloquent, that lived in Tampa (Tim maybe) still around and posting?

-Dave

2.9508 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:32 pm

Maybe

3.evs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:32 pm

gino?

4.gargin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:33 pm

"gino" maybe... every week or so he would go off on blue and other libs, then like quit for weeks at a time out of frustration... very entertaining.

User avatar 5.Irish Mike » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:35 pm

Sounds like gino. :lol:

6.Juggs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Gino didn't quit out of frustration, he just didn't come around often as it was. He'd show up, rail on people, then disappear....but yes, he was quite creative with his attacks.

7.gargin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:40 pm

Gino then. thanks. guess he's not here, hope there is a replacement.

8.Juggs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Nobody really found this board after the crash. If you want to see him offend people, you can find him on FB. He spends a few days posting everything extremely racist and hateful as he can and then spends a month or two in FB jail. Rinse and repeat.

User avatar 9.RIP » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:46 pm

There isn't. TB is the closest thing and he's been MIA since the board died for the 500th time.

10.gargin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:53 pm

There isn't. TB is the closest thing and he's been MIA since the board died for the 500th time.
I think it actually was TB... is he from west coast of FL?

User avatar 11.Panamag8or » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:55 pm

Nobody really found this board after the crash. If you want to see him offend people, you can find him on FB. He spends a few days posting everything extremely racist and hateful as he can and then spends a month or two in FB jail. Rinse and repeat.
Speaking of which, he just got out of FB jail today, and is making up for lost time.

User avatar 12.RIP » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:55 pm

He's from Jax

User avatar 13.Panamag8or » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:56 pm

No, he's Duval, all the way.

14.evs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:58 pm

TB is all JAX dude

15.Juggs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:59 pm

Speaking of which, he just got out of FB jail today, and is making up for lost time.
I noticed :lol:

16.gargin » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:00 pm

hmm... I maybe off on location. Still think it was TB, meantime, anybody got a link to gino FB?

User avatar 17.ufgators68 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:01 pm

What is the over/under on how long he lasts this time?

User avatar 18.Panamag8or » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:02 pm

Depends on when he starts the nazi stuff.

19.Juggs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Depends on when he starts the nazi stuff.
There's already been a couple

User avatar 20.evs' Boytoy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:09 pm

It is my job to gather our lost sheep and herd them home. Wherever the f home is this week.

21.rampart » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:10 pm

Leems disappears during the off season, or he just didn't feel like signing up for round 11 of the tgb, or he's off fucking your wife

Take your pick

Edit: @ reb since jabs decided to post so fast
Last edited by rampart on Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar 22.evs' Boytoy » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:12 pm

He's on a quest to find shorts that TB doesn't think are gay.

23.9508 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:40 pm

Dog ate him.

User avatar 24.Cus » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:29 pm

Jax
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else