Schlinder's List

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:59 pm

for the best.... :lol: :facepalm:

User avatar 2.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:10 pm

I wish they'd show the ones that call him out too.

3.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:24 pm

I wish they'd show the ones that call him out too.
I'd watch those too. I had to stop after 2 or 3 videos of his...the stupidity was so awful it wasn't funny

4.evil gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:25 pm

yeah that stuff is just sad

5.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:26 pm

I'm curious how bad it really is though. Did he cherry pick the 30 out of 2000 that were full blown retard? I'm guessing so, but the number is probably far higher than it should be

User avatar 6.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:30 pm

I'm curious how bad it really is though. Did he cherry pick the 30 out of 2000 that were full blown retard? I'm guessing so, but the number is probably far higher than it should be
and how many of those people are rendered retarded by being put on the spot on camera?

7.evil gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:32 pm

and how many of those people are rendered retarded by being put on the spot on camera?
because they are walking around in the sun and not fully prepared for a quiz

User avatar 8.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:34 pm

I'd like for yet another show to come up to the guy behind the mic on this show to quiz him on the spot. somebody in the biz make this happen plz. Leems? Pan?

9.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:38 pm

You can catch me sun baked, streaking naked, while black out drunk and I could tell you who won the civil war, why we celebrate Independence Day, what year the Declaration was signed, 2 Founding Fathers, and what the capital of our F'n country is :lol:

User avatar 10.evs' Boytoy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:40 pm

You can catch me sun baked, streaking naked, while black out drunk and I could tell you who won the civil war, why we celebrate Independence Day, what year the Declaration was signed, 2 Founding Fathers, and what the capital of our F'n country is :lol:
When I first started reading this, I assumed it was Jimmy Buffett lyrics.

11.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:40 pm

You should know these things without having to think it over whether or not you're caught off guard. And I guarantee every person on this board could easily answer these as well, however stoned, drunk, tripping, etc :beatsme:

12.Fishon » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:55 pm

I'd be willing to bet you'd get the civil war one wrong :lol:

13.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:57 pm

yeah I had that one coming :lol:

14.HG 2.0 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:10 pm

ha

User avatar 15.RIP » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:11 pm

ha
I think you meant "ha, i have a smoking hot girlfriend."

16.HG 2.0 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:12 pm

ha
Damn autocorrect

User avatar 17.evs' Boytoy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:39 pm

:lol:

18.evil gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:53 pm

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame,
But I know that Jim Bowie died at that Alamo

User avatar 19.evs' Boytoy » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:54 pm

:lol:

20.9508 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Thought that was a Kenny Chesney song.

21.shutout » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:05 pm

that was decent.

22.evil gator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:08 pm

thanks guys I felt it was phoned in but I'm trying to come up with talking points on the infrastructure plan

23.shutout » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:20 pm

thanks guys I felt it was phoned in but I'm trying to come up with talking points on the infrastructure plan
you can always get 10 minutes out of capex vs opex tradeoffs.

User avatar 24.angrigator » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:32 pm

ha
I really think that slaw is the correct author for that phrase. It was just repeated for hg who is another guy going through their mid life crisis.

25.Juggs » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:38 pm

ha
I really think that slaw is the correct author for that phrase. It was just repeated for hg who is another guy going through their mid life crisis.
Those 2 are in no way the same :lol:
Sort by

« The Gatorboard : Offseasoned