User avatar 28.99inNC » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:49 pm

Punch her in the wallet!
that is the lawyer way
Dewey, Cheatham and Howe

29.evil gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:12 pm

Punch her in the wallet!
that is the lawyer way
Dewey, Cheatham and Howe
I am on a call with 15 lawyers talking about preliminary injunctions, going to try this line on them.

User avatar 30.99inNC » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:17 pm

that is the lawyer way
Dewey, Cheatham and Howe
I am on a call with 15 lawyers talking about preliminary injunctions, going to try this line on them.
I'm sure they've NEVER heard it before. We're going through a major change with some of our compliance procedures and the lawyer calls are always so fun.

User avatar 31.DocZaius » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:21 pm

There are only a couple of good lawyer jokes - the rest are true stories.

User avatar 32.99inNC » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:22 pm

There are only a couple of good lawyer jokes - the rest are true stories.
Generally the lawyers I know tell the best lawyer jokes.

33.evil gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:22 pm

Dewey, Cheatham and Howe
I'm sure they've NEVER heard it before. We're going through a major change with some of our compliance procedures and the lawyer calls are always so fun.
I lost interest and was shopping online then everyone agreed to something so I'm hoping I didn't agree to something crazy.

User avatar 34.99inNC » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:24 pm

I lost interest and was shopping online then everyone agreed to something so I'm hoping I didn't agree to something crazy.
I'm sure being one of the first group of new diplomats to North Korea will be fine.

35.evil gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:27 pm

I'm sure being one of the first group of new diplomats to North Korea will be fine.
I will be wearing some great new pants at least

User avatar 36.99inNC » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:38 pm

You'll look good with dyed black hair that is as uniform to your cheering squad's hair as it your actual cheering.

37.evil gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:28 pm

You'll look good with dyed black hair that is as uniform to your cheering squad's hair as it your actual cheering.
how are they gonna get rid of my jewfro I wonder

User avatar 38.99inNC » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Ehhhhh, you may not wanna mention any of that.

User avatar 39.Irish Mike » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:09 pm

Shave 1/8th of your head.

40.shutout » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:14 pm

In an oven.

User avatar 41.panamag8or » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:26 pm

Ehhhhh, you may not wanna mention any of that.
Or that her hometown was originally called Hoopestein.

42.Tommy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:32 pm

So Supes is engaged to fish face, the first gal to give him some since divorce?

43.52:20 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:32 pm

The engagement has been a billion times longer than the courtship. Good move on him.

44.Juggs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:49 pm

The engagement has been a billion times longer than the courtship. Good move on him.
Yep :lol:

Stupid in her :lol:

45.Supes44444 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:19 pm

Well, yes, engaged. It's lasted quite well I would say. Anyone that sees the posts, can tell I'm happy.

46.Juggs » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Well, yes, engaged. It's lasted quite well I would say. Anyone that sees the posts, can tell I'm happy.
I'd be happy too if I had a handful of kids and a chick 15 years younger was ok with it :lol:

47.evil gator » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:42 pm

congrats supes, hope it works out. your online persona seems happier

48.9508 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Agreed. I wish you both the best.

That makes this a bit awkward to ask though. Is it ok if we start a pool on which of your friends bangs her first after you break up?

49.evil gator » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:51 pm

Agreed. I wish you both the best.

That makes this a bit awkward to ask though. Is it ok if we start a pool on which of your friends bangs her first after you break up?
this is peak tgb

User avatar 50.evs' Boytoy » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:53 pm

:lol: awesome.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else