JRE

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 126.ufgators68 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:50 pm

For real. And at least 3 tv shows.

127.Juggs » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:01 pm

listen recently? I'm like 9 episodes behind now that I'm not working. Any that are worth listening to and worht skipping?

User avatar 128.ufgators68 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:11 pm

He had Travis Barker on a couple of days ago. Forrest Galante (Animal Planet dude) was on yesterday. Jack Dorsey was on last week. A few comedians between Dorsey and Barker.

User avatar 129.ufgators68 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:31 pm

Haven't finished watching but this fucker walked across Antarctica, by himself, no re-supply while pulling a 375# sled. :shock:

User avatar 130.MoralityULack » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:32 pm

Why?
"I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy...Donald Trump is not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist. He's not fit to be President of the United States... Donald Trump is a race-baiting xenophobic bigot.” - Lindsey Graham

User avatar 131.ufgators68 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:08 pm

Alex M'fing Jones for almost 5 hours. Ought to be good for a laugh or a few thousand head shakes. :lol:

132.Juggs » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:08 pm

5 hours, damn. I'm still 2 weeks behind.

User avatar 133.ufgators68 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:36 pm

Dr. Phil was a pretty awesome interview. He's pretty cool when not trying to be a shrink.

David Lee Roth was on yesterday afternoon. Gonna fire that bitch up this morning.

134.Juggs » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:39 pm

Haven't got there yet, but I hate how much of a cuck he is.

135.Juggs » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:37 am

Haven't got there yet, but I hate how much of a cuck he is.
He's much cooler than he let's on his show, which is geared towards women.

David Lee Roth podcast. Ugh. He's annoying as shit.

User avatar 136.RIP » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:46 am

I haven't listened to JRE in a while. I've been mowing through the meat eater podcast. It's good stuff and pretty short.

137.Juggs » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:23 pm

Haven't missed anything particularly great lately.

Meat eater podcast?

User avatar 138.RIP » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:25 pm

Haven't missed anything particularly great lately.

Meat eater podcast?
It's Steven Rinella's podcast. He has a hunting show called Meat Eater. There are a few seasons on Netflix.

https://www.themeateater.com/listen/meateater

Here is Steve vs. a vegan

139.Juggs » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:13 pm

Seems like I've seen that before somewhere. Maybe from Rogan.

User avatar 140.RIP » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:28 pm

Yeah he's the guy who got Rogan into hunting.

141.Juggs » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:37 pm

Yeah he's the guy who got Rogan into hunting.
Yeah then I've definitely heard the name a bunch

User avatar 142.DocZaius » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:08 am

Alex M'fing Jones for almost 5 hours. Ought to be good for a laugh or a few thousand head shakes. :lol:

Listening to this episode now. Can't believe people listen to this guy. It's 100 levels of batshit crazy.

143.Juggs » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:36 am

Listening to this episode now. Can't believe people listen to this guy. It's 100 levels of batshit crazy.
That was a pretty painful podcast. Occasionally he says something that I'll agree with. My super mental face palm came when he tried to use the Bible as proof to support his insane theories

144.Juggs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:37 pm

Irritates the shit out of me that every comedian he has on is also obsessed with MMA and half the podcast turns into that shit. There's no way they ALL like it that much. I think they all just suck up to Rogan

User avatar 145.RIP » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:39 pm

Irritates the shit out of me that every comedian he has on is also obsessed with MMA and half the podcast turns into that shit. There's no way they ALL like it that much. I think they all just suck up to Rogan
Yeah I tend to agree. I wish they'd keep that shit out of the regular podcast as I find the commentary boring. Have you checked out The Meat Eater podcast yet? It's much shorter than Rogan's and sticks strictly to hunting & issues surrounding hunting.

146.Juggs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:58 pm

Not yet. I was so far behind Rogan, I'm just starting to catch up. But I've also been catching up on others. My 2 favorites are probably Tiger Belly (Bobby Lee) and Whiskey Ginger (Andrew Santino). But also listen to Your Moms House and sometimes Bert Kreischer, only when he has good guests like what I'm listening to now, with Bryan Callen.

Actually my favorite right now is Dr Drew After Dark, he's doing out of Segura's studio. It's awesome.

147.Fishon » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Not yet. I was so far behind Rogan, I'm just starting to catch up. But I've also been catching up on others. My 2 favorites are probably Tiger Belly (Bobby Lee) and Whiskey Ginger (Andrew Santino). But also listen to Your Moms House and sometimes Bert Kreischer, only when he has good guests like what I'm listening to now, with Bryan Callen.

Actually my favorite right now is Dr Drew After Dark, he's doing out of Segura's studio. It's awesome.
I would've pegged you for a Bill Burr guy, too. have you ever listened to his podcast?

148.Juggs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:37 pm

I would've pegged you for a Bill Burr guy, too. have you ever listened to his podcast?
I love Burr, but haven't gotten to his podcast yet. I listen to so damn much it's hard to add more.

149.Juggs » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:52 am

Gabrielle reese is so fucking boring. Bailed on that one after 30 minutes

User avatar 150.ufgators68 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:35 pm

I thought she was funny.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else