Movie trailers

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 626.DocZaius » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:47 pm

this thread took a disturbing turn
Wait until he starts pondering how big Ultron would make his own junk since he was designing it.
I suspect theres a lot of whacking going on thinking about this
I'm not into robots.

627.9508 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:03 pm

Wait until he starts pondering how big Ultron would make his own junk since he was designing it.
I suspect theres a lot of whacking going on thinking about this
I'm not into robots.
And now we know why Mags left.

628.rampart » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:25 pm

Speaking of avengers, watched ultron for the first time in a while and last night watched infinity wars with the wife (she’d hadn’t seen it). When did scarlet witch decide to lose the thick accent? :lol:
I noticed that, too. I don't remember if she had it in Civil War. Also, she's in a romantic relationship with a robot designed by Ultron, which kind of makes you wonder if he has genitals, and if so, why?
I assume he grew some just for her. He’s a modern kind of A.I. guy and cares about his woman’s needs.

User avatar 629.DocZaius » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:59 pm

The genie looks horrible. They just slapped the Fresh Prince's face onto a blue blob.

630.shutout » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:20 pm

Speaking of avengers, watched ultron for the first time in a while and last night watched infinity wars with the wife (she’d hadn’t seen it). When did scarlet witch decide to lose the thick accent? :lol:
I noticed that, too. I don't remember if she had it in Civil War. Also, she's in a romantic relationship with a robot designed by Ultron, which kind of makes you wonder if he has genitals, and if so, why?
it was intentional.. http://collider.com/scarlet-witch-accent-explained/

User avatar 631.99inNC » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:23 pm

The genie looks horrible. They just slapped the Fresh Prince's face onto a blue blob.
Ugh, no thanks.

I actually think the "Dumbo" remake looks good. But I don't get the Will Smith appeal anymore.

632.rampart » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Disney is so fng lazy

User avatar 633.99inNC » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:50 pm

Disney is so fng lazy
Hard habit to break when those consuming their content are stupid and lazy as well.

634.rampart » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:57 pm

Disney is so fng lazy
Hard habit to break when those consuming their content are stupid and lazy as well.
True

User avatar 635.DocZaius » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:42 pm

User avatar 636.RIP » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:46 pm

I'll probably take my niece to see that. She was bonkers for the first one.

637.Juggs » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:24 pm

it was a solid kids movie. I'd say right behind Tangled and Moana as the most entertaining kids movie.

User avatar 638.RIP » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:27 pm

it was a solid kids movie. I'd say right behind Tangled and Moana as the most entertaining kids movie.
That goddamned song from Moana is one hell of an earworm.

639.Juggs » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:27 pm

Having now watched the trailer, I have absolutely no clue what the plot is or if there is one :lol:

640.Juggs » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:28 pm

That goddamned song from Moana is one hell of an earworm.
:lol:

And 3rd of the best songs of the movie. The Rock's song is great. I killed an eel, I planted it's guts, sprouted a tree now you got coconuts! But the high light of hte movie is really the crab's scene/song :lol:

User avatar 641.99inNC » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:35 pm

I thought the stupid-looking genie deserved to be shown here. Looks like a fucking cheaply made "Avatar" wannabe.

User avatar 642.RIP » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:42 pm

I thought the stupid-looking genie deserved to be shown here. Looks like a fucking cheaply made "Avatar" wannabe.

This is going to be quite the turd.

User avatar 643.99inNC » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:46 pm

Thank God I have sons who will take one look at this shit missile and say, "pass".

User avatar 644.RIP » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:48 pm

Thank God I have sons who will take one look at this shit missile and say, "pass".
I wish they would have cast Shaq instead.

User avatar 645.99inNC » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:54 pm

I wish they would have cast Shaq instead.
Honestly, a crossover with his Kazaam character couldn't have been much worse.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else