Movie trailers

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

201.Gino » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:03 am

Meh, I love Hallowwen flicks...But it looks like the jews have thrown race mixing Niggerbeast fucking into this as well. Pass.

202.evil gator » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:23 pm

that one actually looks decent. Though it's stupid to want him out so you can kill him....because you know, he stayed dead all those times before
ahaha

203.Juggs » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:36 pm

that one actually looks decent. Though it's stupid to want him out so you can kill him....because you know, he stayed dead all those times before
ahaha
It really is an insanely huge plot whole. He's locked up because he can't fucking die :lol:

Speaking of movie gaffes, I watched the last 2 Hunger Game movies yesterday while I was doing chores (not much on Sling). Anyway, the chick must be part elf because her arrows replenish themselves. One movie she has 3 arrows in her quiver, she shoots 20 arrows at lightning speed, and then the next close up she has 20 more arrows.

204.evil gator » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:45 pm

ahaha
It really is an insanely huge plot whole. He's locked up because he can't fucking die :lol:

Speaking of movie gaffes, I watched the last 2 Hunger Game movies yesterday while I was doing chores (not much on Sling). Anyway, the chick must be part elf because her arrows replenish themselves. One movie she has 3 arrows in her quiver, she shoots 20 arrows at lightning speed, and then the next close up she has 20 more arrows.
that is a huge deal for such a big franchise. I remember in my films class in college we watched some James Cagney deal (I think the one where he shoves the grapefruit in her face) where he's got a cup of coffee in one shot and then a cigarette in another. Didn't think that happened on big budget ones.

205.Juggs » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:14 pm

ahaha

that is a huge deal for such a big franchise. I remember in my films class in college we watched some James Cagney deal (I think the one where he shoves the grapefruit in her face) where he's got a cup of coffee in one shot and then a cigarette in another. Didn't think that happened on big budget ones.
They happen all the time. CinemaSins on Youtube is a great channel. Huge films have obvious fuckups they don't bother fixing. Like Pirates of the Caribbean have a shot with an airplane in the sky and a camera man in modern clothes in the side of the movie :lol:

The shit they notice is amazing....and usually funny.

206.evil gator » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:02 pm

that's funny about the cameraman. In Dunkirk, Christopher Nolan made everyone wear period looking raincoats and stuff in case they got in a shot.

User avatar 207.evs' Boytoy » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:27 pm

that's funny about the cameraman. In Dunkirk, Christopher Nolan made everyone wear period looking raincoats and stuff in case they got in a shot.
I've read that in this scene, way in the back is a man dressed as Batman.

Also, since Michael Caine has been in many of his previous movies in some capacity, he is the voice of an officer over the radio speaking with a pilot.

208.evil gator » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Also, since Michael Caine has been in many of his previous movies in some capacity, he is the voice of an officer over the radio speaking with a pilot.
yeah it seems like any mistakes in that movie would be intentional

209.rampart » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:00 pm

Yeh, like the "mistakes" in Kubrick's movies. No Way any of that is done without being intentional

User avatar 210.Irish Mike » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Yeh, like the "mistakes" in Kubrick's movies. No Way any of that is done without being intentional
Impossible window!

211.rampart » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Impossible window!
Typewriter change. Missing dopey decal. Change in carpet pattern... and those are just from the shining.

User avatar 212.Irish Mike » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:38 pm

Knew about the dopey sticker, but not the others. Time to Google

213.rampart » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:59 pm

The nazi typewriter was a dark color in one scene and white-ish in another. According to theories this suggests that the shining was also about holocaust and genocide.

When Danny is sitting on the floor in the hallway and the ball roles towards him. In one shot the pattern faces one direction and then in another shot the opposite direction. Of course, this all plays in to the theories that Kubrick faked apollo landing because Danny was wearing an apollo sweater.

User avatar 214.DocZaius » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Not a trailer, but I bet Juggs will be excited to learn that they're making a Deadwood movie: https://screenrant-com.cdn.ampproject.o ... p_js_v=0.1

215.evil gator » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:24 pm

The nazi typewriter was a dark color in one scene and white-ish in another. According to theories this suggests that the shining was also about holocaust and genocide.

When Danny is sitting on the floor in the hallway and the ball roles towards him. In one shot the pattern faces one direction and then in another shot the opposite direction. Of course, this all plays in to the theories that Kubrick faked apollo landing because Danny was wearing an apollo sweater.
hahaha Kubrick theorists are the best

216.Juggs » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Not a trailer, but I bet Juggs will be excited to learn that they're making a Deadwood movie: https://screenrant-com.cdn.ampproject.o ... p_js_v=0.1
It's been talked about for so long, I'm not getting my hopes up. Though that is the first time a cast member has said they were "being locked down".

User avatar 217.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:28 pm

If those racist ass crows are not accurately portrayed in this movie, I will f'n riot!

218.rampart » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:36 pm

219.evil gator » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:05 pm

I posted that trailer with MM talking to himself in a car already!

User avatar 220.DocZaius » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:26 pm

I'm not sure I like the trend of remaking classic Disney cartoons in live-action.

221.Juggs » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:14 pm

I'm not sure I like the trend of remaking classic Disney cartoons in live-action.
I didn't mind Beauty and the Beast :oops:

User avatar 222.Irish Mike » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:34 pm

Didn't see that, but Jungle Book wasn't bad.

223.Juggs » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Yeah that one was ok as well. They're doing a good job with them.

and this doesn't hurt BB...

224.Supes44444 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:03 pm

Agree. I was good with it. Most the Disney remakes are pretty good actually.

225.gatorbreeze » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:19 pm

We really enjoyed jungle book...murray rocked.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else