Movie trailers

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

826.evil gator » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:19 pm

yeah I think its Rey and look forward to watching it

User avatar 827.evs' Boytoy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:35 pm

Rey is Luke's daughter. Either that or Leia is her mother. She got that Jedi blood from somewhere Skywalker.

User avatar 828.GFY » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:55 pm

Rey is Luke's daughter. Either that or Leia is her mother. She got that Jedi blood from somewhere Skywalker.
Thanks Roger Ebert
“Let us work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life. And let us reaffirm a fundamental truth – all children – born and unborn – are made in the holy image of God.” - Pres Donald Trump

User avatar 829.evs' Boytoy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Just let me know if I ever need to slow it down for those of you with the mental capacity of cotton ball.

User avatar 830.DocZaius » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:56 pm

The title is a surprise, I figured they were moving on from the Skywalkers - I mean, isn't that what the last movie was going for?

The trailer looks very very good otherwise, but all of the Star Wars trailers have been good. Even for the shitty prequels.

831.Fishon » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:02 pm

The title is a surprise, I figured they were moving on from the Skywalkers - I mean, isn't that what the last movie was going for?

The trailer looks very very good otherwise, but all of the Star Wars trailers have been good. Even for the shitty prequels.
yeah, agree.

and the trailer looks incredible

832.9508 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:33 pm

Just let me know if I ever need to slow it down for those of you with the mental capacity of cotton ball.
Reb, he’s calling you stupid.

Here to help.

User avatar 833.GFY » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:53 am

Reb, he’s calling you stupid.

Here to help.
I guess I deserve it. I called him a dead fat fuck film critic.
“Let us work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life. And let us reaffirm a fundamental truth – all children – born and unborn – are made in the holy image of God.” - Pres Donald Trump

834.Juggs » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:25 am

Not sure what to make of the trailer, but it still moved a little.

User avatar 835.DocZaius » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:48 pm

Not sure what to make of the trailer, but it still moved a little.
Daisy Ridley is really attractive.

836.shutout » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:25 am

Adam Drivers character is a skywalker, dumshitz.

User avatar 837.DocZaius » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:45 pm

Holy shit.

Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else