Baseball Shlinks

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.RIP » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:40 pm

Fuck it I guess we need one of these now that UF has won it all.

3 players are transferring

RHP - Billy McKay
RHP/OF - Austin Bodrato
RHP - Cam Weinberger

I'll defer to folks that follow UF more closely as to whether or not this was expected.
Last edited by RIP on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar 2.evs' Boytoy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:14 pm

The first two sound familiar and I don't know the last one. Pitching is so damn strong already and a lot of it is coming back. I would think this isn't a big deal.

99 made one of these, so maybe Irish can pin this one or something.

User avatar 3.RIP » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:20 pm

The first two sound familiar and I don't know the last one. Pitching is so damn strong already and a lot of it is coming back. I would think this isn't a big deal.

Fuck me it's on the front page towards the bottom :bananadead:

User avatar 4.evs' Boytoy » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:08 pm

:lol:

User avatar 5.RIP » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:18 pm

I blame weed and dusters

User avatar 6.Irish Mike » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:10 am

Stickied!

Wait until NC sees this!

User avatar 7.evs' Boytoy » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:12 am

Poor guy only gets credit from mex. It's sad all the way around.

User avatar 8.Irish Mike » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:35 am

I can change the post author to NC, maybe he will think it is his thread.

User avatar 9.RIP » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:38 am

I think he'll need to be drunk

User avatar 10.evs' Boytoy » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:59 am

I'm close to being drunk. It may work.

User avatar 11.99inNC » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:50 pm

Yeah, I did make one. Literally last week, but what the fuckever, you ungrateful dildo-loving shitbird, RIP. Once gain, you fucks steal my shit and pass it off as your own.

User avatar 12.Cus » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:17 pm

Yeah, I did make one. Literally last week, but what the fuckever, you ungrateful dildo-loving shitbird, RIP. Once gain, you fucks steal my shit and pass it off as your own.
:pipe1:

User avatar 13.evs' Boytoy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:25 pm

User avatar 14.ufgators68 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:31 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar 15.99inNC » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:36 pm

I mainly started the baseball shlinks thread for the few others out there besides myself (Jabs, dear TGB departed skags) who actually seem to give a shit about it. :lol:

Also, people in society don't seem to care for my National Champs hat I bought for the baseball team. They ask, "What did Florida win?"
I say, "The College World Series."
Them, "Big deal."

That is until one of their stupid local teams is good enough and then they won't shut the fuck up about it.

User avatar 16.angrigator » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:44 pm

I mainly started the baseball shlinks thread for the few others out there besides myself (Jabs, dear TGB departed skags) who actually seem to give a shit about it. :lol:

Also, people in society don't seem to care for my National Champs hat I bought for the baseball team. They ask, "What did Florida win?"
Them, "Big deal."

That is until one of their stupid local teams is good enough and then they won't shut the fuck up about it.
I got the NC window sticker on my car. I also bought a twenty game package this year.

User avatar 17.99inNC » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:46 pm

Them, "Big deal."

I got the NC window sticker on my car. I also bought a twenty game package this year.
Oh shit, if I lived in Florida we'd go to many games. If living in Gainesville, we'd be at every game we could outside of my kids' games/events. I love college baseball games and venues.

User avatar 18.RIP » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:05 pm

Hurtful :sadwalk: I'll be in my safe space of you guys need me.

User avatar 19.99inNC » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:08 pm

:lol: It makes me giggle to think that the dildo wall in a sex shop is a safe space in 2018. But inspiration comes from many a muse. Godspeed.

User avatar 20.RIP » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:12 pm

:lol: It makes me giggle to think that the dildo wall in a sex shop is a safe space in 2018. But inspiration comes from many a muse. Godspeed.
If you cover the walls in suction dildos in a specific pattern the safe space can double as a recording studio.

User avatar 21.99inNC » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:13 pm

If you cover the walls in suction dildos in a specific pattern the safe space can double as a recording studio.
One more step towards female musicians not needing men ever again.

User avatar 22.angrigator » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:32 pm

Who knew dildos had sound deadening qualities....except you of course.

User avatar 23.99inNC » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:51 pm

Who knew dildos had sound deadening qualities....except you of course.
It's his job to know.

User avatar 24.Cus » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:24 pm

You should see his cribbage pegs.

25.shutout » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:30 pm

You should see his cribbage pegs.
Cus just rainin' :lol:s around here today.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else