Hogans. The place

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:17 pm

You go to when you want to hear guys brag about and compare their mortgage payments on there double wides.

Yes it’s happening.

User avatar 2.panamag8or » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Their

3.Juggs » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Oops. 1 out of 2 ain’t bad.

User avatar 4.evs' Boytoy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:22 pm

The older guy that just stands at the bar and reads cracks me up. This is where you go to read? :lol:

5.Juggs » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:24 pm

Some strange characters here.

Some woman just ordered a Cuban with mayo and lettuce, no mustard and pickles.

Well that isn’t a Fucking Cuban now is it?

6.rampart » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:26 pm

I need to drop by this place some time

7.Juggs » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:28 pm

“Drop by” from 4 hours away? :lol:

User avatar 8.99inNC » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:52 pm

Not trying to sound like a douche, but the two times I went to Hogan's when I lived in Gainesville I felt out of place.

User avatar 9.Cus » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Not trying to sound like a douche, but the two times I went to Hogan's when I lived in Gainesville I felt out of place.
Too much "well-to-do" and not enough "ne'er-do-well"?

User avatar 10.99inNC » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:57 pm

Too much "well-to-do" and not enough "ne'er-do-well"?
:lol: :lol: maybe.

11.rampart » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:54 pm

“Drop by” from 4 hours away? :lol:
Well, if mullens can make this team good again I'll have a reason to come up! :numby:

User avatar 12.Gator Rio » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:16 am

Love Hogan’s!!! Stop in for a sandwich & beer every couple of weeks. Always interesting customers...
:howdy:

13.Gatorbuc22 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:05 am

Me and my cousin used to go to Hogans a lot back in the day. I remember he got into a heated argument with some dude there because the guy was bragging about how working at Publix he got stock options. It was all pretty hilarious at the time.

User avatar 14.Irish Mike » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:13 am

Me and my cousin used to go to Hogans a lot back in the day. I remember he got into a heated argument with some dude there because the guy was bragging about how working at Publix he got stock options. It was all pretty hilarious at the time.
Sorry for the loss of your magnets.

15.Gatorbuc22 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:18 am

Sorry for the loss of your magnets.
:bananastab:

Good one

User avatar 16.panamag8or » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:29 pm

stock options. :lol:
They do have a good employee stock plan.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else