Game of Thrones Trailer...

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

26.rampart » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:15 pm

I forgot about Tyrions trial, that was good, also liked seeing the castle at the vale, one of my favorites.

27.Juggs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:17 pm

I milked the eel into a pot of turtle stew! and my sister ate it....at least I hope she ate it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also Tyrions trial for the poisoning was very well done when he snaps and gives his speech.

28.rampart » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:29 pm

Pretty much anything with Tyrion

29.Juggs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:38 pm

While Tyrion probably has all the best scenes (excluding battles of course), probably my favorite story line and sequence of events is Arya and the Hound's journey.

30.evs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:35 pm

I watched that nerd guy going over the trailers on youtube, people are thinking that Tyrion will get to ride a dragon because his real dad was targaryn.

31.Juggs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:44 pm

I watched that nerd guy going over the trailers on youtube, people are thinking that Tyrion will get to ride a dragon because his real dad was targaryn.
Someone on the old board brought that up...or posted a link to an article about it that Tywin, because of the "I can't prove you're not mine" comment wasn't the father. I just passed the episode where Tyrion doesn't get eaten by the dragons when he released them and thought about that.

That's it, there's your finale. Dany, Tyrion, and Jon Snow are each riding a dragon as they melt the fuck out of the white walkers

User avatar 32.DocZaius » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:53 pm

I don't buy that theory at all. There's some speculation about it, but nothing as solid that led to some other fan theories that turned out to be true (like Jon Snow's parentage).

If Tywin had any indication that Tyrion was not his son, he would've disowned him at the first opportunity. Plus, the putative Targ father, Aerys, if he slept with Tyrion's mother at all, did so way before Tyrion was born. The timeline just doesn't add up.

33.evs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:56 pm

I don't buy that theory at all. There's some speculation about it, but nothing as solid that led to some other fan theories that turned out to be true (like Jon Snow's parentage).

If Tywin had any indication that Tyrion was not his son, he would've disowned him at the first opportunity. Plus, the putative Targ father, Aerys, if he slept with Tyrion's mother at all, did so way before Tyrion was born. The timeline just doesn't add up.
I bow to your nerliness

34.rampart » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:00 pm

Not sure of the timeline but as far as tywin goes I think he might not want to admit that he was chuckholed by the king. His pride would be enough to raise tyrion as his own

35.Juggs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:01 pm

The next time I have an idea like that....punch me in the face.

36.Fishon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:03 pm

which guy are you talking about?

37.rampart » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:05 pm

Probably this guy

User avatar 38.ufgators68 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:06 pm

39.Juggs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:22 pm

:lol:

It's the line Tyrion says after he freed the dragons.

User avatar 40.ufgators68 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:31 pm

Well fuck.

41.evs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:22 pm

yes ramp that is the guy

42.rampart » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:46 pm

yes ramp that is the guy
25 minutes off a 2 minute trailer :lol:

43.evs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:10 pm

yes ramp that is the guy
25 minutes off a 2 minute trailer :lol:
I had a headache yesterday and it soothed my soul

44.rampart » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:37 pm