Game of Thrones Trailer...

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.ufgators68 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:54 pm

User avatar 2.DocZaius » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:10 pm

Looks like some crazy shit. Gotta remember to restart my HBO subscription.

User avatar 3.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:16 pm

Looks like some crazy shit. Gotta remember to restart my HBO subscription.
Same.

4.Juggs » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:32 pm

Bananaboner

User avatar 5.DocZaius » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Bananaboner
I managed to copy this from the old board. It's the only banana smiley I have. Maybe an admin could add it here.

6.Fishon » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:08 pm

i restarted my subscription early this time. got caught up on Westworld and Silicon Valley. thinking I may have time to dive into the Wire

User avatar 7.Irish Mike » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:51 pm

Bananaboner
I managed to copy this from the old board. It's the only banana smiley I have. Maybe an admin could add it here.

I probably have them all somewhere, but i can't add shit

8.Juggs » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:13 pm

Android box, don't have to subscribe to shit

User avatar 9.DocZaius » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:19 pm

10.Juggs » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:30 am

:lol:

I've been rewatching got again. On season 5 now I'll be caught up and reminded for the new season

User avatar 11.Irish Mike » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:03 am

I saw Berric Dondarrian in there... If he is alive i guess Lady Stoneheart ain't never showing up.

12.rampart » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:42 pm

Kodi has been fucking with my world lately, I signed up for Hulu and HBO again (on top of Netflix and amazon) because updating kodi 3 times in a month is fng retarded especially if you have 3 boxes. Also, im seeing less and less HD streams even with the most recent update

13.Juggs » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:04 am

I don't have an issue getting Hd, but Kodi has been fucking yo more lately. Losing sources, the box losing wifi, this annoying pop up I have to cancel 20 times on certain sources. It's definitely a pain.

14.rampart » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:21 am

I don't have an issue getting Hd, but Kodi has been fucking yo more lately. Losing sources, the box losing wifi, this annoying pop up I have to cancel 20 times on certain sources. It's definitely a pain.
Apparently part of the problem with exodus was a lawsuit brought by dish tv. I'm not sure why switching builds helped but it did. I just wish there was an easier way to update and switch builds, it's all such a pita.

15.Juggs » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Apparently part of the problem with exodus was a lawsuit brought by dish tv. I'm not sure why switching builds helped but it did. I just wish there was an easier way to update and switch builds, it's all such a pita.
Definitely. Last time I had to wipe it clean and start all over. Right now I still get everything, but it can take anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes to get it started. Still better than paying $120/mo for cable/dish :lol:

User avatar 16.Irish Mike » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:36 pm

I haven't udated kodi yet. Still on 16. Not sure my POS can handle 17. :lol:

17.rampart » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Are you able to get any streams on 16?

18.Juggs » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:35 pm

I don't even know what version I'm on :lol:

User avatar 19.Irish Mike » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:01 pm

Yeah. Takes a while sometimes though

User avatar 20.Irish Mike » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:07 pm

I just looked. 17 won't even work on my box. My box using android 4.4. 17 needs 5.0

21.rampart » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:59 pm

At least it's working, I couldn't even get through an episode of Seinfeld due to buffering

User avatar 22.Irish Mike » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:07 pm

At least it's working, I couldn't even get through an episode of Seinfeld due to buffering
I paid like $30 for this a year and a half ago, so i got my money's worth. Think I'll just build s media pc next time.

23.Juggs » Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:42 am

And no mine won't connect to wifi. Again. Fucking piece of shit.

24.rampart » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:36 pm

Rewatched episodes 9 and 10 from last season, hands down the best back to back episodes of the entire series and probably my two favorite of the whole series. Episode 10 covers so much ground and just keeps going and going. Other favorites are red wedding, purple wedding, mtn v viper, the door, neds head, blackwater - but they just can't match these two

25.Juggs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:04 pm

I've been re-watching the entire series recently since I was sick a lot and now I'm sleeping like 3 hours a night :suicide:

I just started season 6 last night. Agree that the last 2 episodes are just awesome and among the best overall. Also include battle at castle black up there. A personal favorite, just because it's so damn funny, is Tyron's trial at the Erie :lol:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else