You folks near Silver Springs...

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

26.shutout » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:56 pm

I'll pass on the monkey killing.
You?! This is an outrage. I had visions of splitting a handle of wild turkey and eliminating the Florida Herpes Threat of Aught Eleventeen and Seven together.
I ain't going to kill it, if I'm not going to eat it. Except for coyotes. Fuck coyotes.
Monkeys are basically herpes-bearing tree coyotes.

I find it pretty weird that I'm all for shooting some monkeys and you're pulling a PETA. One of my dream vacations is a week-long python hunt in the everglades - altho you can dang sure eat those suckers.

27.Juggs » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:18 pm

You?! This is an outrage. I had visions of splitting a handle of wild turkey and eliminating the Florida Herpes Threat of Aught Eleventeen and Seven together.
I ain't going to kill it, if I'm not going to eat it. Except for coyotes. Fuck coyotes.

I find it pretty weird that I'm all for shooting some monkeys and you're pulling a PETA. One of my dream vacations is a week-long python hunt in the everglades - altho you can dang sure eat those suckers.
There aren't enough hunts to kill all those bastards down there.

User avatar 28.ufgators68 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:30 pm

Dafuq? I just don't want to waste a match grade round on a fucking monkey, that I won't be eating.

29.shutout » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:31 pm

Dafuq? I just don't want to waste a match grade round on a fucking monkey, that I won't be eating.
Chinese lead works just fine, pussy.

User avatar 30.ufgators68 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Fuck that commie shit. The only 7.62 I shoot has x51 behind it.

User avatar 31.Denver-Gator » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:44 pm

Do you shoot them, or wrastle them to death?

32.PG. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Bullet smack.

33.shutout » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:54 pm

That's a great way to splatter monkey herpes all over the place.

User avatar 34.ufgators68 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:43 pm

That's a great way to splatter monkey herpes all over the place.
Anything short of subsonic 22 is going to do that. :lol:

User avatar 35.Denver-Gator » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Maybe we should shock the monkeys :corny:

36.PG. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:50 pm

Maybe just spank them.

User avatar 37.evs' Boytoy » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:17 am

Maybe just spank them.
Poor thing already looks like a bicycle grip.
Sort by

« The Gatorboard : Empathy For Men.