Fishon

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.MDG » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:38 pm

As your moniker suggests, do you fish? If so, why have you not shared your exploits here with us.

User avatar 2.Cus » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:05 pm

As your moniker suggests, do you fish? If so, why have you not shared your exploits here with us.
He knows fish exist he's just never seen them.

3.MDG » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:05 pm

If I follow that logic, maybe I can change mine to WomenOn? :cry:

User avatar 4.Cus » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:07 pm

I was playing off your lack of movie culture but yours works too.

5.MDG » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:08 pm

Very well played. 8-)

6.MDG » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Very well played. 8-) PopCultureOn?

7.Fishon » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:11 pm

hahaha :oops: it's a dumb story really. I like to fish, but I'm pretty terrible and convinced I bring bad luck every time i go with my dad.

Fishon was what i chose for my ufl username as an 18 year old who's favorite band was Primus. like I said, dumb story

8.MDG » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:12 pm

hahaha :oops: it's a dumb story really. I like to fish, but I'm pretty terrible and convinced I bring bad luck every time i go with my dad.

Fishon was what i chose for my ufl username as an 18 year old who's favorite band was Primus. like I said, dumb story
Primus fan? :shock:

User avatar 9.angrigator » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:17 pm

I like to fish....

10.Fishon » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:17 pm

yup. Also a Screaming Trees/Mark Lanegan fan. Was that you or Mex that likes the Trees?

11.MDG » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:24 pm

yup. Also a Screaming Trees/Mark Lanegan fan. Was that you or Mex that likes the Trees?
Both of us I believe...Trees rock. 8-)

12.MDG » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:25 pm

I like to fish....
Have you ever taken a small craft from Miami to Cuba though?

User avatar 13.Cus » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:12 pm

I like some Primus. Winona's Big Brown Beaver, Groundhog Day, Jerry Was A Racecar Driver, Tommy The Cat, Laquer Head, Harold Of The Rocks, all good. Some of Les Claypool's later stuff is good as well, One Better and Rumble Of The Deisel in particular.

14.evs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:37 pm

hey Fish I watched the nerdy guy in the checked shirt going over the two GOT trailers in detail on youtube, can I be in your club?

15.Fishon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:02 pm

hey Fish I watched the nerdy guy in the checked shirt going over the two GOT trailers in detail on youtube, can I be in your club?
hmm, let me think about it.

totally unrelated: I'm curious about your thoughts on Blur's first album. Some of their songs sound like what the Stone Roses should have put out on their 2nd record before their label f'd them

16.evs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:22 pm

totally unrelated: I'm curious about your thoughts on Blur's first album. Some of their songs sound like what the Stone Roses should have put out on their 2nd record before their label f'd them
yeah there's no other way is straight up Stone Roses; I like She's so High and LOVE Sing (mainly because of Trainspotting if I'm honest); I'd have to say I like Modern Life is Rubbish the best tho. all there albums have some unlistenable stuff IMO though; my mom used to beg me to put on oasis

17.Fishon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:21 pm

yeah there's no other way is straight up Stone Roses; I like She's so High and LOVE Sing (mainly because of Trainspotting if I'm honest); I'd have to say I like Modern Life is Rubbish the best tho. all there albums have some unlistenable stuff IMO though; my mom used to beg me to put on oasis

18.evs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:22 pm

look at that god

19.Fishon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:23 pm

She's so High is one of my favs from that record along with Bad Day and Wear Me Down. i was surprised how much i liked that one considering I'm not a huge blur fan

20.evs » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:28 pm

She's so High is one of my favs from that record along with Bad Day and Wear Me Down. i was surprised how much i liked that one considering I'm not a huge blur fan
I've always wanted the shirt Damon wears in the She's so High video. :oops:

My other fave blur songs are inertia, to the end and star shaped. I adore graham coxon so.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else