Jebus

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:02 pm

I just read the longest, most overly detailed life story of an obituary I've ever come across. Overkill. :lol:

User avatar 2.RIP » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:05 pm

yeah when I die no need to detail my extensive dildo photoshop history. just throw me in the trash.

3.Juggs » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:09 pm

:lol:

4.rampart » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:27 pm

But someone should leave a dildo shaped vase Full if weed plants on his grave. That would be nice

User avatar 5.RIP » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:41 pm

But someone should leave a dildo shaped vase Full if weed plants on his grave. That would be nice
you guys can pass the dildo shaped torch each year as to who gets to plant new seeds. My fav is AK47 X Hash Plant. Thx.

User avatar 6.panamag8or » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:45 pm

yeah when I die no need to detail my extensive dildo photoshop history. just throw me in the trash.
Yeah, that will be the only highlight. That, and you had a fish tank.

User avatar 7.RIP » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:46 pm

Yeah, that will be the only highlight. That, and you had a fish tank.
RIP Mr. Grumpygills

User avatar 8.RIP » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:48 pm

Side note on Mr. Grumpygills: death by suicide. The dumb bastard jumped out of the tank and dried up after having him for 4 years.

User avatar 9.panamag8or » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:28 pm

Side note on Mr. Grumpygills: death by suicide. The dumb bastard jumped out of the tank and dried up after having him for 4 years.
With that name, I can see why he did it.

10.Juggs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:54 pm

Forgot to copy and paste this part from our intranet
....fucking hell what a society of pussies this is
Grief counselors are available through our confidential Employee Assistance Program

User avatar 11.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Grief counselors are available through our confidential Employee Assistance Program
You just need a bro hug.

12.Juggs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:06 pm

You just need a bro hug.
All a person needs is a pitcher or a bottle of whiskey :lol:

13.E&H » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:51 pm

I just read the longest, most overly detailed life story of an obituary I've ever come across. Overkill. :lol:
It must have taken up the entire back window of the pickup you were driving behind.

14.Juggs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:02 pm

It must have taken up the entire back window of the pickup you were driving behind.
:lol: He and his family were/are neither trash or black.

15.evs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:00 pm

juggs will never understand how some people get sad

16.Juggs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:01 pm

Sad is one thing.

Needing a grief counselor over the death of a coworker?

17.evs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:04 pm

Sad is one thing.

did they die at work or via an accident?

18.Juggs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:07 pm

Sad is one thing.

Some freak health thing. He was feeling a little flu-like for a few days. Went into the hospital one evening and died a couple hours later. He was about 60.

User avatar 19.DocZaius » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:10 pm

Sad is one thing.

Most of my co-workers I don't give a shit about, but I can see how some of them might be close friends. Doesn't seem like much of a stretch to me.

20.Juggs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:11 pm

Sad is one thing.

Most of my co-workers I don't give a shit about, but I can see how some of them might be close friends. Doesn't seem like much of a stretch to me.
Again though, it's not about being sad. It's being so broken up that talking to family or something isn't good enough....you need an actual grief counselor? It's not like you were just raped or a survivor of a mass shooting or something :lol:

21.evs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:18 pm

Sad is one thing.

Some freak health thing. He was feeling a little flu-like for a few days. Went into the hospital one evening and died a couple hours later. He was about 60.
jeez. I worked with a driller who had his arm ripped off and the people who saw it were pretty effed up.

User avatar 22.DocZaius » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 pm

Sad is one thing.

Again though, it's not about being sad. It's being so broken up that talking to family or something isn't good enough....you need an actual grief counselor? It's not like you were just raped or a survivor of a mass shooting or something :lol:
I don't know, some people might need that kind of thing.

23.Juggs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:41 pm

jeez. I worked with a driller who had his arm ripped off and the people who saw it were pretty effed up.
That's way different than hearing someone died. That's first hand experience of a nasty f'n accident.

User avatar 24.Irish Mike » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:18 pm

When my little brother died, i was like 12. The school decided to assign me a student counselor to "help me". Sure, I was a little moody and fucked up, but i sure as fuck wasn't going to talk to some girl i never met before. She WAS cute though, i should Facebook her....

User avatar 25.Denver-Gator » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:41 pm

When my little brother died, i was like 12. The school decided to assign me a student counselor to "help me". Sure, I was a little moody and fucked up, but i sure as fuck wasn't going to talk to some girl i never met before. She WAS cute though, i should Facebook her....
What if she showed you her boobs? Would you talk to her then?
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else