Macy’s

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.Juggs » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:10 am

:goodbye:

Gotta say that sucks. Gainesville has very limited options for buying clothes. Losing any department store sucks

User avatar 2.panamag8or » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:22 pm

I avoid the mall, so I won't miss it.

3.Juggs » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:36 pm

I don’t go often, but unless you buy all your clothes at Walmart there’s really no option

User avatar 4.Irish Mike » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:41 pm

You ain't got a Hot Topic? :emo:

5.GFY » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:32 pm

I figured most of you fucks order your clothes online from Kingsize or shop Lane Bryant.

6.HG 2.0 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:47 pm

I don’t go often, but unless you buy all your clothes at Walmart there’s really no option
Kinda figured you already bought your clothes from wal mart

7.Juggs » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:48 pm

Kinda figured you already bought your clothes from wal mart
:lol: My NASA shirt is from there, but no I don't buy anything I'd wear to work on out to dinner at wal mart

8.rampart » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:27 pm

wait an fn minute, juggs shops at Macy's!? :lol:

9.GFY » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:32 pm

Not sure if Juggs shops there or just picks pockets there.

User avatar 10.panamag8or » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:36 pm

Not sure if Juggs shops there or just picks pockets there.
Cruising for milf's in the intimates section.

User avatar 11.evs' Boytoy » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:43 pm

I've been to TJ Maxx a few times gift shopping and the milf ratio is always strong there.

12.rynogator » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:48 am

This is good news. I never shop there but my wife sure wastes a lot of money there

13.Juggs » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:15 am

Shop is over stating it. Every couple months when I take the kid to the mall, I’ll swing through the department stores to see if there is a polo or shirt worth buying. Maybe twice a year I find shirts that aren’t terrible from any one of the Dept stores.

Not sure how it’s funny, name a single other place in Gainesville that has casual clothes that isn’t cheap ass shit that’s not in the damn mall.

Hopefully that outlet mall that keeps getting mentioned is actually built

User avatar 14.ufgators68 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:20 am

I wear, mostly (see fuck Monday thread), what my wife buys me. Jeans are usually aeropostle or american eagle from Black Friday sales.

She managed 6 pair of jeans, this year, for $80. Regular price $300.

I don't know what sorcery she uses but I probably have enough jeans for a few years.:lol:

15.Juggs » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:30 am

My jeans last forever. I wear them once a week in warm months and maybe twice a week when it’s cold. Mostly just casual Friday at work. They never wear out.

User avatar 16.ufgators68 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:32 am

It is casual everyday where I work. 8-)

User avatar 17.evs' Boytoy » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:47 am

I wear jeans and a polo unless big money folk are going to be around.

18.rynogator » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:55 pm

Shop is over stating it. Every couple months when I take the kid to the mall, I’ll swing through the department stores to see if there is a polo or shirt worth buying. Maybe twice a year I find shirts that aren’t terrible from any one of the Dept stores.

Not sure how it’s funny, name a single other place in Gainesville that has casual clothes that isn’t cheap ass shit that’s not in the damn mall.

TJ Maxx
Burlington
Ross

19.rampart » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:23 pm

I think it's the tgb persona that I can't see buying a shirt with buttons, hell, I still figure you look and dress like al swarengen

User avatar 20.RIP » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:28 pm

I think it's the tgb persona that I can't see buying a shirt with buttons, hell, I still figure you look and dress like al swarengen
He had that guy as an av when I first joined so that's how in pictured him for years :lol:

21.rampart » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:57 pm

He had that guy as an av when I first joined so that's how in pictured him for years :lol:
Exactly :lol: he stopped using it after one of the many many board crashes

22.Juggs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:26 am

Exactly :lol: he stopped using it after one of the many many board crashes
I tried to upload it here but I couldn’t find one that fits the tiny ass size requirements

23.Juggs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:28 am

TJ Maxx
Burlington
Ross
I said a place that didn’t have cheap ass shit.

User avatar 24.evs' Boytoy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:41 am

Oh, this shit is on!

25.evs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:47 pm

The bigger issue here is will the mall survive? Is Macy's the only dept store? Are sears and jc penney still there? If they are it may not be long.

A lot of malls in smaller markets like Gainesville might be on there way out. It seemed like there was enough traffic when I lived there 10 years ago, but I know I do about 95% of my shopping online now and I imagine others are similar.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else