f u jook

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.evs » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:20 pm

family friend's baby was just born missing his hand due to something called amniotic band syndrome and they all have a wonderful attitude about it, I hope he never has to interact with a bigot like Jook.

User avatar 2.Denver-Gator » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:26 pm

family friend's baby was just born missing his hand due to something called amniotic band syndrome and they all have a wonderful attitude about it, I hope he never has to interact with a bigot like Jook.

:nerd:

3.shutout » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:32 pm

that's the same thing that crazy f'n LB on.. UCF? had.

https://www.si.com/college-football/201 ... -nfl-draft

User avatar 4.ufgators68 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:37 pm

There is a chick, working at the local McDonalds, that is missing a hand. Kind of creepy because she has 4 little nubs where her finger would have been.

She's hot otherwise. :lol:

User avatar 5.evs' Boytoy » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:40 pm

There is a chick, working at the local McDonalds, that is missing a hand. Kind of creepy because she has 4 little nubs where her finger would have been.

She's hot otherwise. :lol:
nub job!

6.evs » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:47 pm

by the time he's a grown up he will have some sort of cool ass bionic arm I am guessing with a cell phone and sword in it

7.JookJoint » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:16 pm

evs, I'm sorry about your friend's baby...

8.Supes44444 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:38 pm

by the time he's a grown up he will have some sort of cool ass bionic arm I am guessing with a cell phone and sword in it
Go Go Gadget

User avatar 9.GFY » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Maybe he can play for UCF.

User avatar 10.Cus » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:23 pm

Maybe he can play for UCF.
maybe he'll marry jook's daughter (or son).
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else