Bright (Netflix original movie)

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

26.shutout » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:09 pm

It was a fun movie if you suspend all expectations of what a good movie should be. And get hammered off of apple vodka, Captain Morgan, Jamesons & beer. Oh and I pressed some rosin and took a giant hit. Do that then rewatch.
You were a wine short of the cycle, man! This is why your ceiling will always be second team all-tgberican.

27.Gatorbuc22 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:24 am

I was looking at a list of weird movies on Netflix because I'm a sucker for clickbait. I landed on one called Wetlands. It had the promise of boobs and weird in the description. It's German, it is also gross and after 20 minutes its why the fuck am I watching this. I somehow made it through the whole thing but damn what a weird fucking movie.

User avatar 28.Cus » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:28 am

Just finished it. The orc was interesting and we'll acted. There were some ok scenes.
Yeah, Joel Edgerton did better than Will Smith.

Better than last Jedi.
By a long fucking shot.

29.9508 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:41 am

Any tits?

30.Juggs » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:39 am

Just finished it. The orc was interesting and we'll acted. There were some ok scenes.

Better than last Jedi.
By a long fucking shot.
That’s disappointing. And hard to believe. Now no spoilers, I might go see it this weekend.

User avatar 31.DocZaius » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:21 pm

Any tits?
Actually, yeah, there's a scene in a strip club.

32.rampart » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:35 pm

Any tits?
Ima go out on a limb and say they weren't human

33.Juggs » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:48 pm

Any tits?
Ima go out on a limb and say they weren't human
mexican.

That's actually the best fight scene in the movie. The elf bitch was bad ass

User avatar 34.Cus » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Better than last Jedi.
By a long fucking shot.
That’s disappointing. And hard to believe. Now no spoilers, I might go see it this weekend.
It's your money.

35.evs » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:28 pm

this looks horrible and I hate will smith, like Bruce Willis he always plays the same character.

Why would you take one of the hotter actors in Hollywood and cover him with stupid makeup?

Awful

36.shutout » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:50 pm

Sequel is green-lit. Y'all may as well watch it now.

User avatar 37.DocZaius » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:12 pm

Bright has near 90% audience approval on Rotten Tomatoes but only 30% by critics. I'd say that most of the audience is dumb, but I think there's also something to be said for a movie that has an interesting premise and is just "good enough" to be streamed to the teeming masses who are looking for something different to watch.

This is a movie that would be a box-office bomb but it's good enough to watch when one has exhausted all the regular Hollywood movies available online.

38.evs » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:16 pm

Bright has near 90% audience approval on Rotten Tomatoes but only 30% by critics. I'd say that most of the audience is dumb, but I think there's also something to be said for a movie that has an interesting premise and is just "good enough" to be streamed to the teeming masses who are looking for something different to watch.

This is a movie that would be a box-office bomb but it's good enough to watch when one has exhausted all the regular Hollywood movies available online.
yeah if you don't want to leave the house, I guess it's fine, particularly if you're with a group of family or whatever-it would be the one thing that you can be sure no one has already seen, so good idea by Netflix.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else