Drunk Table

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

126.HG 2.0 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:29 pm

I was drunk last night.....lots of beer on a chain of lakes boat cruise

127.rampart » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:24 pm

In st aug with the wife. Going to preservation for dinner and then hit some breweries. Thinking ancient city for sure, any others we should check out?

128.Juggs » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:07 am

Save your time. Nothing booze related worth wasting your time on.

User avatar 129.RIP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:31 am

Got some Dragons Milk. This shit is delicious.

130.rampart » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:40 am

Heard that was good. Started with wine, bottle of meli Melo red blend. Had a llama mama milk stout at dinner now a speedball stout at dogrose in st augie. Juggs is a liar :lol:

User avatar 131.panamag8or » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:40 am

Gonna need booze. Mrs. Pan is sick, and driving me nuts.

Her (whiny voice): I'm cold.
Me: get under the blankets
Her: nooooo

Her: I'm tired
Me:go to sleep
Her: noooooooo. New years is my favorite holiday

Her: I'm hungry
Me: eat some dinner
Her: noooooo, its gross and I can't taste it
Me: what do you want?
Her: I don't knoooooow

She's a great nurse, but a lousy patient.

User avatar 132.Irish Mike » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:40 am

Save your time. Nothing booze related worth wasting your time on.
That is a bad attitude from one of our more prominent alcoholics.

133.Tommy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:10 am

might shoot a speedball tonight

User avatar 134.RIP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:38 am

might shoot a speedball tonight
:lol:

User avatar 135.RIP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:39 am

Heard that was good. Started with wine, bottle of meli Melo red blend. Had a llama mama milk stout at dinner now a speedball stout at dogrose in st augie. Juggs is a liar :lol:
The shit is 11% ABV and tastes like it has about half that. It's deadly.

User avatar 136.RIP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:23 am

Marco's Pizza is the shit

137.HG 2.0 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:50 am

Marco's Pizza is the shit

138.rampart » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:51 am

The shit is 11% ABV and tastes like it has about half that. It's deadly.
I need to pick some up next time I'm in total wine

User avatar 139.RIP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:53 am

They have it at ABC as well

User avatar 140.RIP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:55 am

Speaking of Total Wine the wife and I went there yesterday and overheard a young neckbeard utter the phrase "I just want a girl that wears cardigans.". The wife and I stifled a laugh and moved on. A minute later we were face to face with the guy and he said "you guys heard that huh?". Duuuuuuuuuuvaaall

141.rampart » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:00 am

Had beef short ribs at preservation, the wife had filet minion. Very good.

Dogrose brewing co. was a short walk away behind the lightner museum area, pretty empty tonight but I was told they had been busy all week. I really liked the speedball porter (this is really good shit) and should have tried a few other beers but we wanted try ancient city brewing. The downtown location is just a bar, I think the brewing happens out by 95, loud ass shitty dj pop music. Had the coconut porter, not the best I've ever had but coconut porters are hard to fuck up, not bad just didn't blow me away.

Want to try the bog brewery before we leave on Tuesday but we get the kids back from the in laws so that's up in the air

142.HG 2.0 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:03 am

Speaking of Total Wine the wife and I went there yesterday and overheard a young neckbeard utter the phrase "I just want a girl that wears cardigans.". The wife and I stifled a laugh and moved on. A minute later we were face to face with the guy and he said "you guys heard that huh?". Duuuuuuuuuuvaaall
You didn't want to Linger....

User avatar 143.RIP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:12 am

You didn't want to Linger....
That's the Cranberries :lol:

User avatar 144.RIP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:13 am

Dogrose brewing co. was a short walk away behind the lightner museum area, pretty empty tonight but I was told they had been busy all week. I really liked the speedball porter (this is really good shit) and should have tried a few other beers but we wanted try ancient city brewing. The downtown location is just a bar, I think the brewing happens out by 95, loud ass shitty dj pop music. Had the coconut porter, not the best I've ever had but coconut porters are hard to fuck up, not bad just didn't blow me away.

Want to try the bog brewery before we leave on Tuesday but we get the kids back from the in laws so that's up in the air
I'd say let's meet up for a beer but I like you and don't want your family to die :lol:

User avatar 145.RIP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:10 am

Jesus titty fucking Christ this beer is strong

User avatar 146.evs' Boytoy » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:13 am

Alright, now I'm home. Time to get serious.

147.rampart » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:13 am

I'd say let's meet up for a beer but I like you and don't want your family to die :lol:
Thanks dude :lol:

User avatar 148.RIP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:14 am

Alright, now I'm home. Time to get serious.
David Hasselhoff Berlin Wall 1989

Voodoo Ranger

User avatar 149.Irish Mike » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:15 am

I'm drunk

User avatar 150.RIP » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:16 am

Same. Very. Stoned too. Broke out the Sour Bubbly Crack (RIP reserve 2016).
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else