Drunk Table

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

576.rampart » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:50 pm

At hop life brewery. One flight down. Winter lager, brown ale, oatmeal stout, New England IPA.

User avatar 577.angrigator » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:05 pm

I had a Belgian Gruut Amber that was great. If I could get it locally it would be my go to.

578.rampart » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:18 pm

I had a Belgian Gruut Amber that was great. If I could get it locally it would be my go to.
Not familiar with that one, but I'll try anything Belgian.

579.rampart » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:22 pm

The zero visibility IPA was freaking delicious. Also had a chocolate nitro Stout and calypso IPA. I know the owners so I'm a little biased but damn these guys know what they are doing. They only can the golden lager and big house IPA right now but if anyone is ever around Port St. Lucie it is definitely worth a stop to try their beers.

580.rampart » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:00 am

Ok you fucking slackers, Founders KBS, the bourbon aging is strong as fuck

User avatar 581.Irish Mike » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:11 am

Breckinridge Vanilla Porter, boring but good.

User avatar 582.angrigator » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:09 pm

Abita Amber. Finally found some in Gainesville.

User avatar 583.evs' Boytoy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:12 pm

Good stuff. I find it at Publix on occasion.

User avatar 584.panamag8or » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Tried a sazerac (or 4) this weekend, for the first time... shit will sneak up on you.

User avatar 585.angrigator » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Total wine and beer find. I’ve never been able to find it there in the three times I went but I finally asked someone and they said it was alphabetical order. I still have a 1/2 litre bottle of the original Czech Budweiser I got while in Germany and a Brugs Tripel Bier made by Straffe Hendrik from Belgium.

User avatar 586.evs' Boytoy » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:00 pm

Total wine and beer find. I’ve never been able to find it there in the three times I went but I finally asked someone and they said it was alphabetical order. I still have a 1/2 litre bottle of the original Czech Budweiser I got while in Germany and a Brugs Tripel Bier made by Straffe Hendrik from Belgium.
I'll be there in 10.

587.Juggs » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:24 pm

Tried a sazerac (or 4) this weekend, for the first time... shit will sneak up on you.
Good stuff.

588.MoralityULack » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:29 pm

Solid rye.

I think it is hard to find good Bourbon. The special releases never hit the shelves and are scalped for several hundred dollars. The next tier is intermittently stocked and not what they used to be.

There are a lot of good ryes.

User avatar 589.panamag8or » Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:28 pm

Solid rye.

I think it is hard to find good Bourbon. The special releases never hit the shelves and are scalped for several hundred dollars. The next tier is intermittently stocked and not what they used to be.

There are a lot of good ryes.
It wasn't the rye, it was the drink, made with Bulleit... and absinthe.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else