Drunk Table

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

426.9508 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:31 am

I think y'all are just making shit up now.
The hefe was just a test drive to see if my taste buds are working again, got a heavy hitter on deck

Btw, weihenstephaner is worlds oldest active brewery so show some goddamn respect! :mad:
Bunch a goddamn troglodytes.

User avatar 427.RIP » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:32 am

The hefe was just a test drive to see if my taste buds are working again, got a heavy hitter on deck

Btw, weihenstephaner is worlds oldest active brewery so show some goddamn respect! :mad:
their newest creation Zyklon IPA is pretty good.

User avatar 428.RIP » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:33 am

Bunch a goddamn troglodytes.
They aren't called that anymore it's "trans-gendered"

User avatar 429.evs' Boytoy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:33 am

Uncalled for!

430.rampart » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:36 am

their newest creation Zyklon IPA is pretty good.
I hear their One Stop Sudds Shop Stout is killer

User avatar 431.RIP » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:36 am

Speaking of Germany the wife and I are tossing around the idea of moving there for a while. I'm getting restless in Jax and with no kids we could pack up and go whenever. I can work from anywhere with a solid internet connection so we could hit the ground running. I doubt it'll happen though since I'm lazy and it would require a lot of effort.

432.rampart » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:37 am

Speaking of Germany the wife and I are tossing around the idea of moving there for a while. I'm getting restless in Jax and with no kids we could pack up and go whenever. I can work from anywhere with a solid internet connection so we could hit the ground running. I doubt it'll happen though since I'm lazy and it would require a lot of effort.
I say go for it as long as the wife and I can crash on your floor whenever we can get away from the kids... which will be never

User avatar 433.evs' Boytoy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:37 am

Shit, I'd downsize and go.

User avatar 434.RIP » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:38 am

I say go for it as long as the wife and I can crash on your floor whenever we can get away from the kids... which will be never
I can probably hook you up with a tent in a refugee camp.

435.rampart » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:40 am

I can probably hook you up with a tent in a refugee camp.
Wooooo... huh?

User avatar 436.ufgators68 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:40 am

Do you really want vd calling you a nazi?

User avatar 437.evs' Boytoy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:42 am

I don't think current location really influential.

User avatar 438.ufgators68 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:45 am

:beatsme:

Never know with that cunt.

439.9508 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:58 am

Gonna have an empty nest soon here. Do it so I have a place to crash.

440.rampart » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:58 am

Schloss Eggenberg - samichlaus classic 14% malt liquor, 2014, can be aged 5 years. Here we go...

441.rampart » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:59 am

Good god that's strong

442.9508 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:01 am

Bring the pain

443.rampart » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:06 am

"Brewed only once a year on December 6, samichlaus is aged for 10 months before bottling. This specialty is perhaps the rarest in the world. Samichlaus may be aged for many years to come. Older vintages become more complex with a creamy warming finish"

444.9508 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:11 am

Creamy warm finish you say? /JG

445.rampart » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:12 am

:lol:

User avatar 446.Irish Mike » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:35 am

Samiclaus is nasty. Might as well drink whiskey. Tastes the same but is 1/6th the potency.

447.Juggs » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:36 am

I don't think current location really influential.
:lol:

448.rampart » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:08 am

Samiclaus is nasty. Might as well drink whiskey. Tastes the same but is 1/6th the potency.
Yeh, it's like a quad and a whiskey had a baby. It went down pretty smooth though, maybe the 4 years it had on it? I've had one, no need to have another.

User avatar 449.RIP » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:52 am

DRUNK

User avatar 450.RIP » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:50 am

My buddy from Denver met up with us today and I drank way too much Dragon's Milk and took a stupid amount of dabs. Had a nice Indian lady named Shweta drive us home. :numby:
Sort by

« The Gatorboard : Offseasoned