Sunseri chose to come to UF because "3 title rings aren't enough". Man, I hope he gets a shit ton more here.
https://florida.247sports.com/Bolt/Flor ... -115083161
How Gators' new coach resembles past national champions.
http://gridironnow.com/dan-mullen-resem ... champions/
Now, Buddy Martin is old and he readily admits that many of us are prone to gushing over Mullen after what we just experienced under Mac. So take that under consideration before you read his list of why Mullen is the next Gator football Jesus.
1. A brilliant offensive football mind (both Spurrier and Meyer) I agree.
2. Sensational play-caller (Spurrier) Many will recollect their love/hate with the dive play, but I agree.
3. Strategic, has a plan to win (Meyer) I think most coaches have "a plan" it's just many of them suck.
4. Can develop three-star prospects into four- and five-star players (Both) He did do this at MSU and at UF.
5. Super-competitive and hates to lose (both) I think those goes for almost all coaches.
6. Passionate (both) Again, see #5. I think Mac started as passionate, he just has a douche persona.
7. Thrilled to be on the job at Florida and makes football fun (Spurrier) Yes, this.
8. A superb recruiter (Meyer) I don't know if I'm in the "superb" boat, yet. Yet.
9. Loves the challenge of being the underdog (Spurrier) Yeah, I see him embracing this.
10. Swagger: Cocky, brash, gutsy (Spurrier) Yeah, I agree here.