you can add Charlie Rose

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 776.DocZaius » Thu May 24, 2018 4:05 pm

on this topic, and you know 99.9% of the time I take the woman's side, this seems pretty dumb. https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/ ... spartanntp

I think it indicates Seagal is a weirdo more than a perv, though he might be both, this story doesn't seem all that terrifying.
Yeah, that's pretty dumb.

User avatar 777.RIP » Thu May 24, 2018 4:08 pm

Yep. She's just looking for attention.

778.Juggs » Thu May 24, 2018 4:34 pm

on this topic, and you know 99.9% of the time I take the woman's side, this seems pretty dumb. https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/ ... spartanntp

I think it indicates Seagal is a weirdo more than a perv, though he might be both, this story doesn't seem all that terrifying.
Seagal is a known creep with women, but her throwing the gun factor into it is just stupid.

Funny store I heard from a comic that was in a movie with him. It was a later one when he was in his black phase, maybe the one with DMX. He spent the morning coloring in his grey hairs with a sharpy and they were on the docks. He was being a colossal dick as he was known to be when they were on a boat. He stormed out of the door, off the boat....only not the side with the dock. Splash into the water he went :lol:

User avatar 779.RIP » Fri May 25, 2018 6:50 pm

Weinstein finally arrested for rape

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/25/nyre ... ested.html

User avatar 780.GFY » Fri May 25, 2018 7:10 pm

Weinstein finally arrested for rape

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/25/nyre ... ested.html
I do not see this POS ever standing trial. Someone will off him or he will pull a Roman Pulanksi.

User avatar 781.GFY » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:24 pm

User avatar 782.GFY » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:42 am

Weinstein accuser sexually assaulted a minor herself and paid him off.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... -says.html

User avatar 783.GFY » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:29 pm

784.MoralityULack » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:24 pm

Yet Trump who has done far worse stays on.

User avatar 785.GFY » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:06 am

So did Bill Clinton.

786.9508 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:13 am

So did Bill Clinton.
Oddly enough, republicans were interested in investigating that though.

User avatar 787.evs' Boytoy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:15 am

His blow job in the Oval Office? Who cares? That's between him and his bitch ass wife, not us.

788.MoralityULack » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:24 am

So did Bill Clinton.
Moonves made unwanted advances and sexually harassed 7 women. He is losing his job over it.

Clinton has been accused by 6 women. Most of the accusations against Clinton did not become public until he was a lame duck or out of office. He was impeached over one matter.

Trump made unwanted advances and sexually harassed 23 women. Aside for is illegal use of campaign money to buy off prostitutes. He physically attacked and attempted to rape at least two women and he is accused of having sex with a bound 13 year old girl at a pedophiles party (which we know he attended). He has bragged about routinely groping women on TV and bragged how he is able to terrorize them into not pressing charges. Who knows how many more there are. But since Republicans are the most vile of creatures, devoid of morality, condone abusing women and raping women and children (as long as the rapist is white) it has had little impact.
Last edited by MoralityULack on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

789.9508 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:24 am

His blow job in the Oval Office? Who cares? That's between him and his bitch ass wife, not us.
What is often forgotten is that special counsel was supposed to be investigating a real estate scam.

User avatar 790.evs' Boytoy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:40 am

What is often forgotten is that special counsel was supposed to be investigating a real estate scam.
Oh. Burn his ass!

Fire probably won't hurt his wife.

User avatar 791.ufgators68 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:36 am

Fire probably won't hurt his wife.
Just makes her stronger.

User avatar 792.GFY » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:41 am

Kinda like Mueller on Manafort? Investigating collusion and finds tax evasion.

793.9508 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:52 am

No. Not at all. Manafort and trump are different people. Manafort s case was handed off to someone else, Manafort can’t be impeached because he’s not the president. Do I need to go on?

794.rampart » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:34 pm

:lol:

795.evil gator » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:58 pm

yeah that was annoying waste of taxpayers time & $ just to hear gross stories.

User avatar 796.GFY » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:08 pm

No. Not at all. Manafort and trump are different people. Manafort s case was handed off to someone else, Manafort can’t be impeached because he’s not the president. Do I need to go on?
Yeah, you didnt get my reference. Not surprising.

797.HG 2.0 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:18 pm

Doesn’t it sorta create a problem when the President in front of congress, under oath ....lies?

798.evil gator » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:25 pm

Doesn’t it sorta create a problem when the President in front of congress, under oath ....lies?
in fairness he didn't know she saved a dress with his spooge

799.HG 2.0 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:29 pm

in fairness he didn't know she saved a dress with his spooge
I laughed at that.

800.gatorbreeze » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:48 pm

If memory serves (a big IF these days) the offical charges were perjury and suborning perjury. And it was a blue dress.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else