you can add Charlie Rose

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 1.GFY » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:36 pm

To the pervert list. He showed his dick to women and touched women inappropriately.

2.MoralityULack » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:11 am

Didn't see that one coming.

Bye.

3.52:20 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:46 am

If you can't touch their asses or boobs, where tf are you supposed to touch them. And if they don't want to see you jerk off, they shouldn't look.

User avatar 4.99inNC » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:52 pm

At this point, any name wouldn't surprise me.

User avatar 5.DocZaius » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:56 pm

6.lil numby » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:56 pm

apparently this scene from royal tenenbaums isn't exactly a coincidence

Last edited by lil numby on Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar 7.99inNC » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:58 pm

Image isn't showing. Who we talking 'bout?

User avatar 8.GFY » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:02 pm

Next, we'll hear that Mr. Rogers groped Mr. McFeeley.

User avatar 9.99inNC » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:07 pm

McFeeley is an unfortunate name.

10.lil numby » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:07 pm

put up a different pic

User avatar 11.99inNC » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:08 pm

put up a different pic
Ah. Yikes.

User avatar 12.DocZaius » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:10 pm

13.MoralityULack » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:14 pm

I guess. Some people hide it well. Even over compensate. Rose seems freakishly controlled. I guess because he is freaky.

I worked with a guy who always wore a suit when it wasn't required. Very measured. Not excitable. Soft spoken. Competent at his job. Kind of a pod person. He listened to preachers on the radio all day long, quiet enough that it was usually bearable though. His only dark side was he was rumored to have marital issues because he sent all his money to the preachers.

Then one day two cops walked in and took him away. :shock:

Apparently he whipped it out in front of an 8 year old girl in the Target parking lot at lunch. The mother who was still at her car thought fast, jumped in and blocked his car. He drove through a ditch and I think he left his bumper and license plate behind.

User avatar 14.99inNC » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:26 pm

Yikes. Yeah, freaks are everywhere.

What I meant was in terms of celebrities, almost any name wouldn't surprise me. Their lives are put up so high by so many people and many of them build up to their emboldened behavior and many are just allowed and entitled to be the freaks they are due to the money and power.
And then you have these people who want everyone to know how self-righteous they are, but the minute it's someone they know...we need to be cautious. This whole disgusting saga has really shed the light on how people, no matter their political party/affiliation...they can be giant scumbags behind closed doors or right out in the open.

15.MoralityULack » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:50 pm

The good news is times are changing. Most of those people are going to be unemployed. And its not just celebrities. They canned a guy at my work for it. He was stone cold busted on tape and he deserved it, but he was high enough I would have expected a note in a folder. Nope. Gone.

The only thing that gets me is one guy with multiple accusations BRAGGED about sexually assaulting women on TV - can't get more busted than that - and still he was/is still adored by millions. The judgement and consequences should be applied to all.

16.Tommy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:02 pm

The good news is times are changing. Most of those people are going to be unemployed. And its not just celebrities. They canned a guy at my work for it. He was stone cold busted on tape and he deserved it, but he was high enough I would have expected a note in a folder. Nope. Gone.

The only thing that gets me is one guy with multiple accusations BRAGGED about sexually assaulting women on TV - can't get more busted than that - and still he was/is still adored by millions. The judgement and consequences should be applied to all.
Your idol, and morality coach, Bill Clinton?

User avatar 17.GFY » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:03 pm

:lol:

18.MoralityULack » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Your idol, and morality coach, Bill Clinton?
Nope he never bragged about his consensual affairs. Although the person I am thinking about had a shit load of those too. And he is unemployed. We are talking about people who violent force themselves on women. The lowest form of human existence...well except those force themselves on children.

19.Tommy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:35 pm

Consensual affairs? Seriously? Interesting you downplay a serial sexual abuser because of his political party affiliation, I thought you were better than that. Fwiw, I didn’t vote for the current asshat, and I think all those who sexually abuse others are scum.

20.rampart » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:07 pm

What is this, the 5th? 6th thread with a bill Clinton reference in it?

21.9508 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:08 pm

What is this, the 5th? 6th thread with a bill Clinton reference in it?
He really chapped their ass.

User avatar 22.evs' Boytoy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:35 pm

oh, look. Dirksen is back.

23.JookJoint » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:40 pm

User avatar 24.evs' Boytoy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:52 pm

You watching foosball? Champion's Group play just kicked off and your boys are playing.

User avatar 25.Denver-Gator » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:04 pm

You watching foosball? Champion's Group play just kicked off and your boys are playing.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else