you can add Charlie Rose

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

651.Juggs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:33 pm

Does it hurt if someone grabs your boob? I mean, sure it can, if you are trying to hurt, but grabbing in a sexual way? I'm guessing it doesn't because I've grabbed a few boobs (always consensually) in my time and I didn't hear any complaints.

On the other hand, my balls are pretty sensitive, I think a "grab" is probably too much action - a gentle cupping is the most they can handle. How do you not know this? Do you lack empathy for men?
A screenshot of this post is our next facebook ad.
:lol: :lol:

User avatar 652.RIP » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:33 pm

this thread got weird
DO YOU LACK EMPATHY FOR MEN?
I lack empathy for Noles & Bulldogs. Free boob/ball grabbing/cupping for everyone!

653.gatorbreeze » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:33 pm

this thread got weird
:lol:

User avatar 654.DocZaius » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:34 pm

Does it hurt if someone grabs your boob? I mean, sure it can, if you are trying to hurt, but grabbing in a sexual way? I'm guessing it doesn't because I've grabbed a few boobs (always consensually) in my time and I didn't hear any complaints.

On the other hand, my balls are pretty sensitive, I think a "grab" is probably too much action - a gentle cupping is the most they can handle. How do you not know this? Do you lack empathy for men?
Yes, I know you're snowflakes.

so you're not making a distinction between consensual sexual contact and forced, while someone is trying to do a job? you make me doubt that all the contact you've had is indeed consensual.
I'm just saying there's degrees of contact, and if he's not doing any harm, let him have his fun. What are you going to do, send a 95-year-old man to jail for groping a few nurses?

Sure, I'm a rapist because I have an opinion. Right out of vd's playbook - all that arguing with him has rubbed off on you.

655.Juggs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:34 pm

If I were a male nurse I wouldn't mind if a famous old lady grabbed my junk :oops:
how about a famous old man?
Well if he's famous, of course you're going to be offended because you can leverage that into money and fame.
Well, money. That's not something I'd want to be famous for :lol:

User avatar 656.RIP » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:36 pm

My wife works in healthcare (specifically with olds) and getting grabbed and harassed is part of the job. People lose their minds when they get old as fuck. It doesn't make it right but there's pretty much nothing that can be done since restraining people became illegal.

User avatar 657.Denver-Gator » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:37 pm

so you're not making a distinction between consensual sexual contact and forced, while someone is trying to do a job? you make me doubt that all the contact you've had is indeed consensual.
I'm just curious here. There are multiple accusations about the President. How is this different?

User avatar 658.angrigator » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:38 pm

My wife works in healthcare (specifically with olds) and getting grabbed and harassed is part of the job. People lose their minds when they get old as fuck. It doesn't make it right but there's pretty much nothing that can be done since restraining people became illegal.
Good to know.......

659.shutout » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:38 pm

I'm just saying there's degrees of contact, and if he's not doing any harm, let him have his fun. What are you going to do, send a 95-year-old man to jail for groping a few nurses?

Sure, I'm a rapist because I have an opinion. Right out of vd's playbook - all that arguing with him has rubbed off on you.
your frame of reference is irrelevant to the victim. if a nurse complains about being groped but he's insensate, he doesn't get any more female nurses. if the workplace continues to ignore the problem, they seem pretty liable in my eyes. there might be some occupational hazard argument to be made.

User avatar 660.RIP » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:41 pm

your frame of reference is irrelevant to the victim. if a nurse complains about being groped but he's insensate, he doesn't get any more female nurses. if the workplace continues to ignore the problem, they seem pretty liable in my eyes. there might be some occupational hazard argument to be made.
The problem is that sometimes there aren't enough male nurses/CNAs/therapists to handle all the gropers. Complain too much about patients and you'll stop getting hours (especially if you are PRN). The patients have way more rights than the healthcare providers.

User avatar 661.DocZaius » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:42 pm

I'm not arguing about liability, I'm just saying that society should cut him some slack - his lifetime of achievement shouldn't be tarnished because he may have groped a couple nurses in his old age.

662.MoralityULack » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:42 pm

This thread is just awful. I would rather be groped by a stranger than have to agree with evil. Disgusting.

663.Juggs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:42 pm

I think it's the nature of old men. Go to any bar that has regulars and the old timers (70+) always flirt, go in for hugs, etc. The bartenders all put up with it and pretend they like it because it's part of the job.

Right or wrong, that mentality isn't changing....at least until the millennials are old, then it's the young men that need to be worried. For now, when an old dude gets handsy, give him male employees and move on.

664.evs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:45 pm

well obviously there are degrees of contact, duh.

\ the fact that you think it's "fun" and "not harmful" for someone to be grabbed while they are on the job is disturbing.

665.Cus » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:46 pm

My soon-to-be 90 year old mother resides in a nursing home and recently her equally elderly, mind gone over the rainbow, former Pentecostal Holiness preacher's wife, roommate was quite insistent that I remove my clothing.

666.Fishon » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:47 pm

Not sure if Doc is being intentionally obtuse here. i don't think whether it hurts or not is as important as being touched or grabbed anywhere you don't want by someone you don't want

667.Cus » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:48 pm

This thread is just awful. I would rather be groped by a stranger than have to agree with evil. Disgusting.
"I'd rather be hung by my friends than a pack of damn strangers!" - Jake Spoon, "Lonesome Dove"

668.evs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:48 pm

My soon-to-be 90 year old mother resides in a nursing home and recently her equally elderly, mind gone over the rainbow, former Pentecostal Holiness preacher's wife, roommate was quite insistent that I remove my clothing.
yeah there's no question old people get crazy, say racist and other terrible shit. a friend of mine's mom, who used to be a very kind person, complained about a neighbor in the old folks community who had burns/deformities from military service sitting outside because she didn't want to LOOK at him.

but to say that people who get grabbed should just suck it up because its not you getting grabbed is a shitty perspective.

669.JookJoint » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:48 pm

this thread got weird
DO YOU LACK EMPATHY FOR MEN?
I lack empathy for Noles & Bulldogs. Free boob/ball grabbing/cupping for everyone!
dilly dilly

670.Juggs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:49 pm

well obviously there are degrees of contact, duh.

\ the fact that you think it's "fun" and "not harmful" for someone to be grabbed while they are on the job is disturbing.
Well it isn't "harmful". Offensive or inappropriate, yes. But if you're physically or mentally "harmed" by a 95 year old dude grabbing your ass, you have some issues :lol:

671.evs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:49 pm

"I'd rather be hung by my friends than a pack of damn strangers!" - Jake Spoon, "Lonesome Dove"
haha

672.shutout » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:49 pm

Not sure if Doc is being intentionally obtuse here. i don't think whether it hurts or not is as important as being touched or grabbed anywhere you don't want by someone you don't want
It seems you lack empathy for men.

673.evs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:49 pm

thank you sir

674.JookJoint » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Good to know.......
:lol:

User avatar 675.RIP » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:50 pm

:eg:
Sort by

« The Gatorboard : Offseasoned