you can add Charlie Rose

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 626.evs' Boytoy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:34 pm

Oh, thank god you're here!
Sorry I cant be here to guide your dysfunctional moral compass more often. I know many in this place are in desperate need of knowing whether things like raping children is right or wrong, but I just cant be here all the time.
yeah.

627.9508 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:39 pm

yeah it is interesting to see all the people who railed on and on about how unqualified for a "tv personality" like Trump to be president are all on the Oprah bandwagon. At least Trump had another career besides TV.
Trump accused of rape - Oprah no.
Trump brags about routinely sexually assaulting women - Oprah no.
Trump brags about his money makes him above the law - Oprah no.
Trump is a birther STILL - Oprah no.
Trump thinks the Klan is good people - Oprah no
Trump doesnt know whos at fault when flag waving Nazis murder a woman - Pretty sure Oprah could get that one.
Trump says "Who knew insurance could be so hard" - Oprah does
Trump ramping up the weed war - Oprah smoked back in the day
Trumps staff calls him moron,idiot, fool, insane, unfit - Oprah not so much
Trump and/or his family conspired with Americas enemies - Oprah probably not

Advantage Oprah, but that would be true for most descent human beings with a shred of morals.
Not being a scumbag doesn't make her any more qualified to be President.
She checks all the boxes trump did. Successful business person without the bankruptcies, Actually owns a media business, beyond that has been politically active (to a minimal degree).

That said, politics isn’t a business, and yeah, she’s woefully unqualified.

628.HG 2.0 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:40 pm

yeah it is interesting to see all the people who railed on and on about how unqualified for a "tv personality" like Trump to be president are all on the Oprah bandwagon. At least Trump had another career besides TV.
Trump accused of rape - Oprah no. Trump no
Trump brags about routinely sexually assaulting women - Oprah no. Trump no
Trump brags about his money makes him above the law - Oprah no. She does too
Trump is a birther STILL - Oprah no. Get off this
Trump thinks the Klan is good people - Oprah no. Trump no
Trump doesnt know whos at fault when flag waving Nazis murder a woman - Pretty sure Oprah could get that one. Trump no
Trump says "Who knew insurance could be so hard" - Oprah does. this is just stupid
Trump ramping up the weed war - Oprah smoked back in the day . This is just stupid
Trumps staff calls him moron,idiot, fool, insane, unfit - Oprah not so much. Only the fired, disgruntled ones.
Trump and/or his family conspired with Americas enemies - Oprah probably not. No he did not

Advantage Oprah, but that would be true for most descent human beings with a shred of morals.
Updated from sources other than huffpo

User avatar 629.Denver-Gator » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:09 pm

Trump doesnt know whos at fault when flag waving Nazis murder a woman - Pretty sure Oprah could get that one.

But... Not being Hillary somehow qualified Trump?

630.Juggs » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:10 pm

But... Not being Hillary somehow qualified Trump?
I never said he was qualified.

631.GFY » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:31 am

Didn't Trump rape Oprah in the Color Purple? /vd

632.evs » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:37 pm

Didn't Trump rape Oprah in the Color Purple? /vd
you don't know how this works

633.rampart » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:21 pm

:lol:

User avatar 634.RIP » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:55 am

Stan Lee

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/09/marvel-c ... arassment/

This sounds like dimentia imo but who knows. Old people get weird past 85 ish.

User avatar 635.DocZaius » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:06 am

The guy is in his 90s and his wife recently died, I think we can cut him some slack.

636.evs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:08 pm

The guy is in his 90s and his wife recently died, I think we can cut him some slack.
I'm sure you'd feel the same way if he stuck his finger up your ahole

User avatar 637.DocZaius » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:24 pm

Where does it say he did that?

User avatar 638.evs' Boytoy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:27 pm

You interested now?

User avatar 639.DocZaius » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:33 pm

:lol:

640.evs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:08 pm

just pointing out, its not really fun to have someone grab your junk, regardless of their shitty circumstances.

User avatar 641.DocZaius » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:17 pm

just pointing out, its not really fun to have someone grab your junk, regardless of their shitty circumstances.
There's a huge difference between an unsolicited finger in your anus and making a grab for a boob or a butt.

He's no real threat to anyone. If you reach that age without committing any other major sins, I figure society owes you a couple freebies.

642.evs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:19 pm

There's a huge difference between an unsolicited finger in your anus and making a grab for a boob or a butt.

He's no real threat to anyone. If you reach that age without committing any other major sins, I figure society owes you a couple freebies.
you really think so? I guess you'd think that if you don't have boobs. You think there's a difference between some guy grabbing your balls? you seem to lack empathy for women.

643.Juggs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:21 pm

If I were a male nurse I wouldn't mind if a famous old lady grabbed my junk :oops:

644.evs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:24 pm

If I were a male nurse I wouldn't mind if a famous old lady grabbed my junk :oops:
how about a famous old man?

User avatar 645.DocZaius » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:24 pm

Does it hurt if someone grabs your boob? I mean, sure it can, if you are trying to hurt, but grabbing in a sexual way? I'm guessing it doesn't because I've grabbed a few boobs (always consensually) in my time and I didn't hear any complaints.

On the other hand, my balls are pretty sensitive, I think a "grab" is probably too much action - a gentle cupping is the most they can handle. How do you not know this? Do you lack empathy for men?

User avatar 646.DocZaius » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:25 pm

how about a famous old man?
Well if he's famous, of course you're going to be offended because you can leverage that into money and fame.

647.evs » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:29 pm

Does it hurt if someone grabs your boob? I mean, sure it can, if you are trying to hurt, but grabbing in a sexual way? I'm guessing it doesn't because I've grabbed a few boobs (always consensually) in my time and I didn't hear any complaints.

On the other hand, my balls are pretty sensitive, I think a "grab" is probably too much action - a gentle cupping is the most they can handle. How do you not know this? Do you lack empathy for men?
Yes, I know you're snowflakes.

so you're not making a distinction between consensual sexual contact and forced, while someone is trying to do a job? you make me doubt that all the contact you've had is indeed consensual.

648.shutout » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:31 pm

A screenshot of this post is our next facebook ad.

User avatar 649.RIP » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:31 pm

this thread got weird

650.shutout » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:32 pm

this thread got weird
DO YOU LACK EMPATHY FOR MEN?
Sort by

« The Gatorboard : Offseasoned