you can add Charlie Rose

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

801.9508 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:11 pm

What is often forgotten is that special counsel was supposed to be investigating a real estate scam.
Doesn’t it sorta create a problem when the President in front of congress, under oath ....lies?
If memory serves (a big IF these days) the offical charges were perjury and suborning perjury. And it was a blue dress.
Correct. Something along the lines of failing to disclose he was getting blown by lewenski while being questioned about one of his other affairs.

802.Denver-Gator » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:17 pm

His blow job in the Oval Office? Who cares? That's between him and his bitch ass wife, not us.
What is often forgotten is that special counsel was supposed to be investigating a real estate scam.
Doesn’t it sorta create a problem when the President in front of congress, under oath ....lies?
Other lies to other people are just words then?

803.Denver-Gator » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:29 am

(CNN)A Las Vegas woman has publicly come forward with rape allegations against soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo.

Kathryn Mayorga says the Portuguese footballer raped her in a Las Vegas hotel in 2009 while she repeatedly screamed no, according to a lawsuit filed Friday in Clark County.
After the attack, according to the lawsuit, Ronaldo apologized, "stating he was sorry, he was usually a gentleman." The lawsuit alleges that Ronaldo himself told his team of fixers that "she said 'no' and 'stop' several times."
Mayorga's lawsuit accuses Ronaldo and his team of taking advantage of her fragile emotional state to coerce her into signing a settlement and nondisclosure agreement in 2009. She claims she received $375,000 in exchange for her silence; her lawsuit seeks to void the settlement and agreement.
When reached by CNN, Mayorga's attorney declined to comment beyond what was said in the lawsuit.

User avatar 804.DocZaius » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:41 am

(CNN)A Las Vegas woman has publicly come forward with rape allegations against soccer superstar Cristiano Ronaldo.

Kathryn Mayorga says the Portuguese footballer raped her in a Las Vegas hotel in 2009 while she repeatedly screamed no, according to a lawsuit filed Friday in Clark County.
After the attack, according to the lawsuit, Ronaldo apologized, "stating he was sorry, he was usually a gentleman." The lawsuit alleges that Ronaldo himself told his team of fixers that "she said 'no' and 'stop' several times."
Mayorga's lawsuit accuses Ronaldo and his team of taking advantage of her fragile emotional state to coerce her into signing a settlement and nondisclosure agreement in 2009. She claims she received $375,000 in exchange for her silence; her lawsuit seeks to void the settlement and agreement.
When reached by CNN, Mayorga's attorney declined to comment beyond what was said in the lawsuit.
So of course she's going to give back the money, right?

805.evil gator » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:01 pm

if you read the article her lawyer thinks it was an illegal agreement, so she wouldn't have to?

User avatar 806.DocZaius » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:34 pm

if you read the article her lawyer thinks it was an illegal agreement, so she wouldn't have to?
Well, that's what I would think... but I'm guessing the money's spent. The times have changed since 2009, she figures she can get more now by "telling her story."

807.evil gator » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:35 pm

if he really did it, good, she should

User avatar 808.DocZaius » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:46 pm

I agree that getting raped by the most famous soccer player in the world is worthy way more than $375k.

She was represented by an attorney. I'm sure she had her reasons for accepting the deal, but it's not right that she can go back on it almost a decade after the fact and demand more.

User avatar 809.angrigator » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:51 pm

If you act like a pig you deserve to be gutted like one....

810.rampart » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:57 pm

I agree that getting raped by the most famous soccer player in the world is worthy way more than $375k.

She was represented by an attorney. I'm sure she had her reasons for accepting the deal, but it's not right that she can go back on it almost a decade after the fact and demand more.
Um, yeh, she should.

User avatar 811.DocZaius » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:06 am

Um, yeh, she should.
Why?

User avatar 812.MoralityULack » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:41 am

She shouldn't get anything. It should be a felony to cover up a felony. The criminals almost always find other victims. And it is part of why we have two justice systems - one for the rich and one for the poor.
Trump got his deferments for the wrong thing. They shouldn't have been for his disappearing, imaginary bone spurs - they should have been for that yellow streak down his back. - Sen. Duckworth - Pilot who lost both legs in Iraq

813.rampart » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:09 am

Um, yeh, she should.
Why?
Well, besides the obvious that being raped is worth more than 375 grand, I'm sure there was an element of duress when that contract was signed. If he did it, and It seems quite possible then take him for all he's worth.

User avatar 814.DocZaius » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:21 am

Um, yeh, she should.
Why?
Well, besides the obvious that being raped is worth more than 375 grand, I'm sure there was an element of duress when that contract was signed. If he did it, and It seems quite possible then take him for all he's worth.
What duress?

815.GFY » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:09 am

The money went dry so she wants more. She’ll only get 30% of whatever he gives. The sharks will get the rest.

816.rampart » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:52 am

Why?
What duress?
I don't know what went on behind the scenes and she may not be in her right mind due to the rape. And I'll just be honest here, fuck rapists, they should all be castrated.

User avatar 817.DocZaius » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:47 pm

The actor who plays Podric on Game of Thrones has had enough.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/25/game-of-t ... -not-cool/

818.evil gator » Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:02 pm

The actor who plays Podric on Game of Thrones has had enough.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/25/game-of-t ... -not-cool/
yeah that's inevitable I guess because people are idiots

819.GFY » Fri May 03, 2019 8:26 pm

Winnie the Pooh, come on down.
Jim Cummings, the man who voiced the iconic character of “Winnie the Pooh,” has been accused of rape by his ex-wife.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/46757/ma ... benshapiro

"Jim Cummings" :giggle:

He wants to show you his 100 acre wood :pervycouch:

820.Denver-Gator » Fri May 03, 2019 9:30 pm

Other lies to other people are just words then?
Silence from the Trumptards

User avatar 821.RIP » Sat May 04, 2019 9:01 pm

823.GFY » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:54 pm

Matt Lauer ass rapist.

824.evil gator » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:58 pm

825.GFY » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:41 pm

His defense can be that he was acting like Radio.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else