Board old people

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.MoralityULack » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Maybe we can be younger....
Lying about your age on dating websites is usually considered a bit of a faux pas. Now a 69-year-old Dutchman wants the courts to make him officially 20 years younger, likening the change to identifying as transgender.

Emile Ratelband has launched a legal bid to change his age by 20 years in order to improve his chances with women on dating applications like Tinder and help with job prospects, according to reports in Dutch media.

"You can change your name. You can change your gender. Why not your age? Nowhere are you so discriminated against as with your age," Dutch paper De Telegraaf quoted Ratelband as saying.

User avatar 2.panamag8or » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:02 pm

I am starting to think this is less about being crazy and more like his drinking buddies dared him to try it.

3.shutout » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:04 pm

Troll gets the attention he wanted. News at 11.

4.MoralityULack » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:07 pm

I could pass for 10 less, but I am looking forward to saving a $1000 a month with medicare.

5.PG. » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:35 pm

Yeah, assume I would have to give up SSI too. And I have two years until Medicare.

Would be nice if I wasn't a month older than my gf's father though.

User avatar 6.evs' Boytoy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:39 pm

:lol: Damn

7.Supes44444 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:48 pm

hahahhahahahahaha at PG.

8.gatorbreeze » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:51 pm

:lol: :lol: casual drive by from PG.

User avatar 9.angrigator » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:20 pm

Yeah, assume I would have to give up SSI too. And I have two years until Medicare.

Would be nice if I wasn't a month older than my gf's father though.
Trumps doing away with SSI.

10.PG. » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:25 pm

That's what I hear.

Screw those people with pre-existing conditions too.

11.MoralityULack » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:15 pm

They tried very hard to do that first time around. Now in an Orwellian twist they claim they want to protect them. I will be glad to see what they come up with. I am guessing it was lie #1284439987 and they will not protect them.

And remember no preexisting conditions means you get sick now and when your insurance renewal comes up in January, you have a preexisting condition and you are uninsurable.

12.PG. » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:34 pm

They tried very hard to do that first time around. Now in an Orwellian twist they claim they want to protect them. I will be glad to see what they come up with. I am guessing it was lie #1284439987 and they will not protect them.

And remember no preexisting conditions means you get sick now and when your insurance renewal comes up in January, you have a preexisting condition and you are uninsurable.
No way they do away with that. I would bet you money. But I'll just settle for gloating when they don't.

13.MoralityULack » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:48 pm

You do know the tried a year ago and they had the house and 45+ R Senators voting to get rid of the preexisting condition protections. And Trump was browbeating those who would not pass the bill. Two or three Rs would not do it and thats why the Obamacare protections are still in place. Now they have more Senators loyal to Trump.

On the flip side the Rs ran ads in FL and other old folks homes saying they were the champions of preexisting conditions - which is totally insane - but maybe some have seen the light.

14.9508 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:51 pm

No way they do away with that. I would bet you money. But I'll just settle for gloating when they don't.
Look at you betting on Nancy Pelosi.

15.MoralityULack » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:38 pm

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell admitted that Democrats taking the House ends Obamacare repeal efforts.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else