Facebook shit thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1451.Juggs » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:14 am

My favorite so far

1452.9508 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:22 am

I was also amused by this one.

User avatar 1453.evs' Boytoy » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:12 pm

User avatar 1454.ufgators68 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:44 pm

Didn't feel like starting a new thread, so I'm dropping this here...

User avatar 1455.RIP » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:55 pm

What a waste of perfectly good beer.

User avatar 1456.Cus » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Peter Stormare is by far my favorite character actor.

User avatar 1457.Irish Mike » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:02 pm

What a waste of perfectly good beer.
She can waste my beer anytime.

1458.Juggs » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:07 pm

great boobies

1459.Juggs » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:10 pm

John Turturro, hands down

User avatar 1460.panamag8or » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:21 pm

great boobies
How would we know, we never got to see them.

User avatar 1461.Cus » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:18 pm

Turturro is good. My all time fave is William Sanderson (E.G. Farnum from Deadwood).

User avatar 1462.Irish Mike » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:25 pm

Paul Gleason. RIP

1463.Juggs » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:53 pm

Turturro is good. My all time fave is William Sanderson (E.G. Farnum from Deadwood).
Too small of a sample size. I can’t think of anything he’s done outside Deadwood and True Blood. And it’s EB.

User avatar 1464.Irish Mike » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Too small of a sample size. I can’t think of anything he’s done outside Deadwood and True Blood. And it’s EB.
Newhart?

1465.Juggs » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:42 pm

Newhart?
I haven’t seen that since I was like 7 :lol:

User avatar 1466.Irish Mike » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:53 pm

Newhart?
I haven’t seen that since I was like 7 :lol:
Don't think I've ever watched an episode.

User avatar 1467.Cus » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:34 pm

Ah right, it was EB. I remember the first thing I ever saw him in. It was the Bob Newhart Show in the late 70s and early 80s, the one where he and his wife ran a hotel. Sanderson was Larry of Larry, Darryl, and Darryl, three redneck cousins and was the only one of the three who spoke.

"This is my cousin Darryl and this is my other cousin Darryl."

Deadwood is a pretty big sample size. A quick look at IMDb shows credits in Blade Runner, Gods and Generals, Last Man Standing, Lost, and a shitload of TV shows.

1468.9508 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:40 pm

Ah right, it was EB. I remember the first thing I ever saw him in. It was the Bob Newhart Show in the late 70s and early 80s, the one where he and his wife ran a hotel. Sanderson was Larry of Larry, Darryl, and Darryl, three redneck cousins and was the only one of the three who spoke.

Deadwood is a pretty big sample size.
Original blade runner too.

User avatar 1469.Cus » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Deadwood is a pretty big sample size.
Original blade runner too.
Yeah, that Larry Darryl and Darryl quote was something that everyone was saying like Dilly Dilly.

1470.Juggs » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Deadwood is a pretty big sample size. A quick look at IMDb shows credits in Blade Runner, Gods and Generals, Last Man Standing, Lost, and a shitload of TV shows.
Yeah and I Donny remember him in any of those others listed, not even Lost :lol:

Torturro though, I can name 6 or 7 just off the top of my head.

User avatar 1471.Cus » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:51 pm

Yeah and I Donny remember him in any of those others listed, not even Lost :lol:

Another great character actor was Strother Martin. He was in a lot of movies in the sixties and seventies especially John Wayne movies. Most will remember him as the warden in Cool Hand Luke.

User avatar 1472.evs' Boytoy » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:00 pm

They were brothers, not cousins. I watched the shit out of Newhart.

1473.gatorbreeze » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:17 pm

Another great character actor was Strother Martin. He was in a lot of movies in the sixties and seventies especially John Wayne movies. Most will remember him as the warden in Cool Hand Luke.
Both Martin and Lee Van Cleef (Good, bad and the ugly) were in Liberty Valance's henchmen in the Movie "The man who shot Liberty Valance", one of the 60s classic western.

User avatar 1474.Irish Mike » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:41 pm

Buncha olds around here

User avatar 1475.Cus » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:46 pm

They were brothers, not cousins. I watched the shit out of Newhart.
Ah yes,thank you sir.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else