Movie trailers

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

User avatar 151.RIP » Fri May 25, 2018 3:52 pm

I liked Papillon as a kid.

User avatar 152.Cus » Fri May 25, 2018 4:27 pm

Not sure that Papillon needed a gritty reboot, but it looks okay.
Jax Teller goes to prison, Mr Robot is his nerdy sidekick. What could go wrong?

Seriously though, this could be really good.

User avatar 153.Cus » Fri May 25, 2018 4:28 pm

I liked Papillon as a kid.
+1

Saw it in the theater as a kid.

User avatar 154.RIP » Fri May 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Watched the trailer. It looks good.

User avatar 155.Cus » Fri May 25, 2018 5:09 pm

On the other hand..

User avatar 156.angrigator » Fri May 25, 2018 5:55 pm

Not sure that Papillon needed a gritty reboot, but it looks okay.
Jax Teller goes to prison, Mr Robot is his nerdy sidekick. What could go wrong?

Seriously though, this could be really good.
Hard to beat the original. Book was great too.

157.9508 » Fri May 25, 2018 7:02 pm

User avatar 158.RIP » Fri May 25, 2018 7:10 pm

:shock: that was cool

User avatar 159.evs' Boytoy » Fri May 25, 2018 7:14 pm

Yeah, it was.

User avatar 160.ufgators68 » Fri May 25, 2018 7:35 pm

Be even cooler if it wasn’t on the previous page. :lol:

User avatar 161.RIP » Fri May 25, 2018 7:39 pm

That's a different movie called Trailer HD

User avatar 162.RIP » Sat May 26, 2018 3:22 am

163.Juggs » Sat May 26, 2018 6:52 am

That's a different movie called Trailer HD
:lol: :shake:

164.9508 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Shit... I don’t see it posted. Wonder if I fucked up and blocked someone.

165.Juggs » Sat May 26, 2018 6:59 pm

Shit... I don’t see it posted. Wonder if I fucked up and blocked someone.
I posted it at the bottom of the previous page.

166.evil gator » Tue May 29, 2018 2:22 pm

ugh I remember watching Papillon on tv as a kid and it giving me nightmares, no thanks

User avatar 167.Cus » Tue May 29, 2018 2:24 pm

ugh I remember watching Papillon on tv as a kid and it giving me nightmares, no thanks
It's a rough movie. Very good but very difficult to watch at times.

As a child seeing it in the theater the guillotine execution scene was...memorable.

User avatar 168.RIP » Tue May 29, 2018 2:55 pm

Rematched Papillon last night. What the fuck was going on with "Titty Island" as my wife put it? There were some super young naked indigenous people and it was pretty uncomfortable to watch.

User avatar 169.DocZaius » Tue May 29, 2018 3:26 pm

Rematched Papillon last night. What the fuck was going on with "Titty Island" as my wife put it? There were some super young naked indigenous people and it was pretty uncomfortable to watch.
In that case, I recommend against watching The Bounty, with Mel Gibson.

User avatar 170.Cus » Tue May 29, 2018 3:52 pm

It was?

User avatar 171.RIP » Tue May 29, 2018 4:17 pm

It was?
Well, when the indigenous titty is in the 12-13 year old range, yeah. I must have watched the censored version on TV as a kid.

User avatar 172.Cus » Tue May 29, 2018 4:57 pm

It was?
Well, when the indigenous titty is in the 12-13 year old range, yeah. I must have watched the censored version on TV as a kid.
Granted it's been many years since I watched it but I can recall one young lady in particular who was either older or incredibly well endowed for a 13 year old.

Keep in mind I was a middle schooler when I saw it the first time so the 13 year old was in my wheelhouse.

173.evil gator » Tue May 29, 2018 4:58 pm

It was?
Granted it's been many years since I watched it but I can recall one young lady in particular who was either older or incredibly well endowed for a 13 year old.

Keep in mind I was a middle schooler when I saw it the first time so the 13 year old was in my wheelhouse.
look at you working hard to not be a creep!

User avatar 174.Cus » Tue May 29, 2018 5:00 pm

look at you working hard to not be a creep!
Context can be your friend evsie.

User avatar 175.RIP » Tue May 29, 2018 5:04 pm

It was?

There were naked adults and naked children. Not young adults, children. It was fucking weird and I have no idea how or why they got away with it.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else