Evil

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

51.Juggs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:04 pm

Can you guys make up your mind? 9508 - No law against collusion. VD - everything is illegal.

52.MoralityULack » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:08 pm

People are already confessing to Federal crimes. Did Trump personally direct that crimes be committed in collusion with Russia? We dont know yet. But as the indictment climb the pyramid we will. Was firing Comey obstruction? I think they want more proof than is in the press. They may have it from those who turned. Did they really take $60M cash?
But whatever happens, collusion occurred at some level.

53.9508 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:13 pm

1) This is why people hate America. Russians kill a Russian in a Russian prison and US gets involved.

2) The whole article on Trump JR is still offers no proof. Purportedly. Reported. It's still hearsay without proof or an admission that something illegal happened.

I also find it funny that, if it were true, no one cares there was dirt that would incriminate Hillary in illegal activities with RUSSIA. Oh yeah, Hillary was doing shady ass illegal shit with our enemy Russia. Big deal, elect Hillary! What? Russia offered that information to Trump Jr? Impeach Trump!!! Isn't there something fucked up about that?
Prove your case against Hillary if you can. You have already stated she did illegal shit with Russia. Produce the evidence. she goes to jail.

And, you didn’t ast for illegal activity you asked for proof of collusion. Which I provided. From the only source you trust. The Trump campaign.

Mueller will ultimately produce, or not produce evidence of wrong doing. The question becomes, will you believe him when he does? I’m prepared to accept whatever his investigation produces at face value (yes, even if it is stating Donald Trump is completely innocent of wrong doing) In all of this, he’s the one person that has maintained ethical standards.

54.9508 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:13 pm

Can you guys make up your mind? 9508 - No law against collusion. VD - everything is illegal.
I speak for me. Can you decide what it is you are looking for? Collusion or illegal activity?

55.evil gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:20 pm

well this is rational

56.9508 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:23 pm

well this is rational
So far I have avoided death threats and calling people Nazis... that’s pretty good for a Tuesday.

57.Juggs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:25 pm

1) This is why people hate America. Russians kill a Russian in a Russian prison and US gets involved.

2) The whole article on Trump JR is still offers no proof. Purportedly. Reported. It's still hearsay without proof or an admission that something illegal happened.

I also find it funny that, if it were true, no one cares there was dirt that would incriminate Hillary in illegal activities with RUSSIA. Oh yeah, Hillary was doing shady ass illegal shit with our enemy Russia. Big deal, elect Hillary! What? Russia offered that information to Trump Jr? Impeach Trump!!! Isn't there something fucked up about that?
Prove your case against Hillary if you can. You have already stated she did illegal shit with Russia. Produce the evidence. she goes to jail.

And, you didn’t ast for illegal activity you asked for proof of collusion. Which I provided. From the only source you trust. The Trump campaign.

Mueller will ultimately produce, or not produce evidence of wrong doing. The question becomes, will you believe him when he does? I’m prepared to accept whatever his investigation produces at face value (yes, even if it is stating Donald Trump is completely innocent of wrong doing) In all of this, he’s the one person that has maintained ethical standards.
Yeah, I'll take whatever he produces. Ultimately, I don't care. If you have proof, impeach the bastard and let him rot.

58.MoralityULack » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:53 pm

You say there is no proof on Jr. What do you mean about that? No proof of what? We know for a fact from his own words that he met with the Russians and tried to get stolen files to use against Hillary and lied about it repeatedly.

He said there was no meeting with the Russian. Then Trump Jr himself later admitted there was. He said it was about orphans. He said it in a statement written by President Trump himself and signed by Trump Jr as though they were his words, and then provided to Congress. Then it came out that the FBI was proof the meeting was about getting stolen data. Jr panicked and admitted publicly it was to get stolen data and that he lied about the orphans.

Certainly I think there are bigger charges coming. But isn't meeting with enemy spies to get stolen files to sway an election bad enough? Would you not be bothered if Obama had been meeting Russians to get hacked data on Romney?

59.Juggs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:57 pm

Collusion to influence an election is treason. Ok. Why do you not care that the DNC colluded and did sway the election?

60.MoralityULack » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:09 pm

What is the dirt on Hillary? Uranium one. She is one of 20 approvers of the sale of 20% of a uranium companies stock. Minority interest. A company that already mines in Russia. Russia did not get more uranium. It was like allowing them to buy shares in Exxon. So what. They have oil and uranium coming out their ears. If they need it - they nationalize it.

What is it you think Hillary did?

61.MoralityULack » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:09 pm

Collusion to influence an election is treason. Ok. Why do you not care that the DNC colluded and did sway the election?
How?

User avatar 62.GFY » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:15 pm

How?
The dossier, dumb fuck.

63.9508 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:17 pm

How?
The dossier, dumb fuck.
The dossier that went sort of public after the election?

I think the back room deals at the DNC to give Hillary the super delegates is collusion. And... oddly enough, when it went public (thanks to what appears to be Russian hackers) it pissed people off.

64.HG 2.0 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:23 pm

What is the dirt on Hillary? Uranium one. She is one of 20 approvers of the sale of 20% of a uranium companies stock. Minority interest. A company that already mines in Russia. Russia did not get more uranium. It was like allowing them to buy shares in Exxon. So what. They have oil and uranium coming out their ears. If they need it - they nationalize it.

What is it you think Hillary did?
Maybe the millions funneled to the Clinton Foundation casts an eerie shadow on the relationship...appearance of impropriety .... or the $500,000 paid to Bill for a speech from the same money laundering Russian bank with ties to the kremlin .....

65.HG 2.0 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:26 pm

Would you not be bothered if Obama had been meeting Russians to get hacked data on Romney?
Funny you bring up obama.....how does this sit with you? Does this not seem unsettling?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nucl ... JI20120326

66.evil gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:27 pm

Would you not be bothered if Obama had been meeting Russians to get hacked data on Romney?
Funny you bring up obama.....how does this sit with you? Does this not seem unsettling?

I thought you were posting this one

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/12/willi ... rt-photos/

67.evil gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:27 pm

but that would be cus I guess

User avatar 68.evs' Boytoy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:29 pm

Or this one....

69.evil gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:30 pm

ahaha he's on tour FYI

70.Fishon » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Or this one....

this is why I don't click links you bastard :lol:

71.MoralityULack » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Actually it was the Republicans that started building the dossier. After Trump was nominated they dropped it. The PI company then sold it to the Democrats. A couple months later a former British agent working for the PI company that spent his life behind the iron curtain came across what he considered was reliable information the Trump was owned lock stock and barrel by the Russians and that his people were in constant contact with Russian spies. He thought this was beyond "dirt" and took the information directly to the FBI. The Democrats and even the firm they paid had nothing to do with it.

In 2013 the FBI had learned from intercepted information between Russian spies that Carter Page was a Russian asset. Willing to do anything for money. The FBI had been tracking him for years. Trump hired Page as a key advisor and his activities in Moscow had been independently uncovered by the British agent. When the FBI needed to renew their warrant to keep spying on page they included the findings of the British agent in their already deep pile of information on Pages activities. The warrant was renewed.

How did tracking a known traitor sway the election?

72.Juggs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:38 pm

How?
The DNC alone colluded to oust Bernie and ensure Hillary in the primary. That likely cost the Dems the White House. That is a rigged election. I may hate Bernie, but his supporters have every right to be pissed that the primaries were rigged.

User avatar 73.Denver-Gator » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:40 pm

I haven't kept up with any of this shit so I honestly have no clue what's "come to light" in recent months. That said, the problem as I've seen it is that there's no admittance of middle ground on either side.

VD and other liberals are saying that Trump colluded with Russia to destroy America. Conservatives deny Russia did anything at all.

Can it be possible that Russia attempted to sway the elections on their own without Trump "colluding"? I think it is.
Collusion or not, doesn''t it bother anybody that Russia has in fact attempted to fuck with our election process? And the supposed LEADERSHIP at the top of the Executive Branch of our government, the people elected to do something about it, deny it even occurred?

That should piss you off as a fucking American first, regardless of your party preference or non-preference

74.Juggs » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:53 pm

I haven't kept up with any of this shit so I honestly have no clue what's "come to light" in recent months. That said, the problem as I've seen it is that there's no admittance of middle ground on either side.

VD and other liberals are saying that Trump colluded with Russia to destroy America. Conservatives deny Russia did anything at all.

Can it be possible that Russia attempted to sway the elections on their own without Trump "colluding"? I think it is.
Collusion or not, doesn''t it bother anybody that Russia has in fact attempted to fuck with our election process? And the supposed LEADERSHIP at the top of the Executive Branch of our government, the people elected to do something about it, deny it even occurred?

That should piss you off as a fucking American first, regardless of your party preference or non-preference
Yes, it sucks ass.

75.MoralityULack » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:56 pm

How?
The DNC alone colluded to oust Bernie and ensure Hillary in the primary. That likely cost the Dems the White House. That is a rigged election. I may hate Bernie, but his supporters have every right to be pissed that the primaries were rigged.
Actually, who a party supports and how they decide is up to the party. There is nothing in the constitution about political parties at all. In fact, this was intentional, as the founders were strongly opposed to having political parties. There wasn't a primary election until 1901 and to this day 20% of the states have the party bosses decide for their state. I think the Republicans would have been better off in the long run to just deny Trump the nomination as soon as the video of him bragging about assaulting women came out. I think a little morality and principle would have served them better in the long run.

I disagree with the DNC backing Hillary. It was not illegal. It was against party rules. People should be mad. I think it is part of what cost them the election. Trump won by trivial numbers 77,000 voters in the right places would have put Hillary in.

But it is not the same as conspiring with Russia against the United States. Conspiring to receive stolen information. Receiving foreign money. Offering to set policy based on bribes. Offering to sell classified information. Money laundering. Tax evasion. Lying to congress. Lying to the FBI. Lying on security forms. Forgery. Perjury. Failing to register as a foreign agent. Obstructing justice. Those are crimes. And some have already plead.
Last edited by MoralityULack on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else