DUUUUUVVVVVAAAALLLLL!

Moderators: Irish Mike, shutout, Jabbroni

26.Juggs » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:07 pm

Are we gonna pretend chiefland doesn’t exist?
That’s nothing compared to the others listed. They fall in basic country/redneck. Not Florida man worthy.

27.52:20 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:38 pm

Where is Ruskin? Never heard of it that I can remember
It's on the Bay south of Tampa. Inlaws from Bellview wanted to do a long weekend family vacation there. Was pretty fucking awful.

28.52:20 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:40 pm

Are we gonna pretend chiefland doesn’t exist?
That’s nothing compared to the others listed. They fall in basic country/redneck. Not Florida man worthy.
Yeah, chiefland just a small town in the south.

User avatar 29.Jabbroni » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:49 pm

They have (or had?) a nice go-kart track.
Jabbs (Stink/Stank/Stunk)

User avatar 30.99inNC » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:28 pm

I love how Florida is that place that Floridians can shit all over. But if another mother fucker starts talking...oh you'd better shut your bitch hole.

31.evil gator » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:29 pm

I love how Florida is that place that Floridians can shit all over. But if another mother fucker starts talking...oh you'd better shut your bitch hole.
Like your family

User avatar 32.99inNC » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:31 pm

Like your family
Exactly!

That's also how Durham is here. It still has a very dangerous element to it and then it has it's trendy, hipster gentrified area. But, if you say a cross word about "Durm" and aren't from there, the natives will cut you.

33.evil gator » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:38 pm

Like your family
Exactly!

That's also how Durham is here. It still has a very dangerous element to it and then it has it's trendy, hipster gentrified area. But, if you say a cross word about "Durm" and aren't from there, the natives will cut you.
I’m fine when people call dc area full of entitled elitist shitbags 🤷‍♀️

User avatar 34.99inNC » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:44 pm

Like your family
Exactly!

I’m fine when people call dc area full of entitled elitist shitbags 🤷‍♀️

35.evil gator » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:55 pm

Haha why did Ryan have blond hair?

36.evil gator » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:56 pm

Did I used to get mad about DC insults??

37.52:20 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:57 pm

Like your family
Exactly!

Never asked where you were from, I have family in Durham. Nice area when I was there 25 years ago

User avatar 38.99inNC » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:06 pm

Like your family
Exactly!

Never asked where you were from, I have family in Durham. Nice area when I was there 25 years ago
Born and raised in Orlando.
Some time in NY.
Then Gainesville.
Then South FL.
And now in NC for almost 18 years in the Raleigh area just east of Durham.

Durham has some cool spots and some spots you wouldn't want to get lost in. Like most cities.

User avatar 39.DocZaius » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:40 am

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/202 ... ille-bank/
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – A bank located blocks away from the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office headquarters was robbed Monday by a woman in a motorized wheelchair, authorities said.

The bank robbery was reported about noon at the Regions Bank branch on Bay Street near Laura Street.

Police said the woman showed up to discuss an account, but she got into an argument with a teller that escalated when she threatened to kill everyone in the bank and announced she was robbing the place, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

The woman left the bank after she was given some cash, and she was taken into custody nearby a short time later, police said.

No weapon was seen during the robbery, according to police, and none one inside the bank was hurt

40.Juggs » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:42 pm

:lol:
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else