Retired from the USAF

Moderators: shutout, Jabbroni, Irish Mike

User avatar 51.Flight of the Gator » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:55 pm

Nobody is taking yours or my guns and the military will be adequately funded. Lighten up breeze
Military adequately funded??? Ok....we will see about that when dipshit and whore Harris take over.
You need to get laid.
I did by the way...thanks to your mom.

52.Fishon » Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:28 pm

You didn’t have a problem with a dipshit and whore in the wh the last 4 years, so why now?
Are you trying to start shit with me? If so, I'm game!
seemed like a simple question to me booger. your response speaks volumes, though. answers my question anyway.

User avatar 53.Irish Mike » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:04 pm

Military adequately funded??? Ok....we will see about that when dipshit and whore Harris take over.
You need to get laid.
Game on!

54.PG. » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:14 pm

Watch out. Flight will fuck your mom, then bomb your house.

User avatar 55.RIP » Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:27 pm

Then poop on the ashes.
RIP (xe/xem/xyr)

56.Juggs » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:42 am

So let me get this straight: Our military active duty, whether it's Flight or random special ops guys that have been vocal that under Obama, they had inadequate equipment and lack of ammo for proper training. Under Trump, they had upgraded equipment, all the supplies they needed for training, etc. (and basically destroying ISIS in the process). And they're greatly concerned about what their support in terms of equipment and supplies will be like under Biden.

But these guys know nothing. The board liberals know better.

:facepalm:

User avatar 57.angrigator » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:13 pm

You need to get laid.
You fucked a cadaver? Gross,she’s been dead for ten years.

58.evil gator » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:18 pm

It’s like mansplaining, but to guys who are armed

59.gatorbreeze » Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:18 pm

So let me get this straight: Our military active duty, whether it's Flight or random special ops guys that have been vocal that under Obama, they had inadequate equipment and lack of ammo for proper training. Under Trump, they had upgraded equipment, all the supplies they needed for training, etc. (and basically destroying ISIS in the process). And they're greatly concerned about what their support in terms of equipment and supplies will be like under Biden.

It's part of their DNA, they always know better, about everything, you don't even have to ask them.
Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.

60.Denver-Gator » Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:04 pm

It's part of their DNA, they always know better, about everything, you don't even have to ask them.
You came back for this?

User avatar 61.Flight of the Gator » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:18 pm

You need to get laid.
That's why she's dead.

62.PG. » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:20 pm

lol

User avatar 63.Flight of the Gator » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:22 pm

:bananadoggy: :sad-nana-nuke:

User avatar 64.Cus » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:58 pm

as of 1/3/2021....Fuck Biden! I'm out...going to move down to Naples, Fla with my boat and my twin-engine diamond star DA62 plane and watch the sunset.
That DA62 is a sweet looking aircraft.

65.gatorbreeze » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:49 pm

That's why she's dead.
Remember when you were young, broke and pissed off at the world? Well, you're older now.

User avatar 66.Flight of the Gator » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:54 pm

as of 1/3/2021....Fuck Biden! I'm out...going to move down to Naples, Fla with my boat and my twin-engine diamond star DA62 plane and watch the sunset.
That DA62 is a sweet looking aircraft.
The handling and speed of the aircraft is superb. Perfect airplane to fly to the Keys and Bahamas with.

67.Denver-Gator » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:18 pm

Does this mean you will be posting more?

User avatar 68.Flight of the Gator » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:24 am

Does this mean you will be posting more?
Soon as I get settled in Naples, Fla and get all my crap down south with me.....absolutely. I'm going to bring the boat down and the wifey is going to fly the Diamond Star down.
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else