NC Memorial Shlink Thread

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

376.9508 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:38 pm

Fuck lsu

377.Juggs » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:50 pm

Texas and Dbu hahahahaha

User avatar 378.evs' Boytoy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:56 pm

Them some cocky bitches on Tiger Droppings. And why do some opposing fans consider Mullen scum? Has he ever been caught up in some bad shit that I'm either not aware of or ignoring? It seems to be (fuck) Auburn and LSU, so maybe they are butthurt that he beat them with MSU?

User avatar 379.Panamag8or » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:56 pm

Them some cocky bitches on Tiger Droppings. And why do some opposing fans consider Mullen scum? Has he ever been caught up in some bad shit that I'm either not aware of or ignoring? It seems to be (fuck) Auburn and LSU, so maybe they are butthurt that he beat them with MSU?
Guilt by Meyer association?

User avatar 380.RIP » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:58 pm

I think they use the Leo Lewis & Jeffery Simmons thing against him but that's about it.

User avatar 381.ufgators68 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:02 pm

Some MSU fans, here, think he is an arrogant asshole.

382.52:20 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:02 pm

Texas and Dbu hahahahaha
Maybe they meant dbu of the big 12? If you cover anybody in that league you are well above the average.

383.52:20 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:03 pm

I always thought he was arrogant when he was our OC, and that was a bit of the knock on him. Haven’t seen much of that since he’s been back, but I don’t know that I care to have a humble head coach.

384.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:04 pm

ooh feel free to share their stupid shit.

If I had to guess which coach had raped strangled and buried some woman it would be Org over Mullen 1000x over

385.52:20 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:06 pm

ooh feel free to share their stupid shit.

If I had to guess which coach had raped strangled and buried some woman it would be Org over Mullen 1000x over
Many many drunk/meth incapacitated rapes I’m sure.

386.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:08 pm

yeah have you seen the young org mullet pic? That is textbook date raper

mullen's hand slipped on a date in 1994 and still hasn't forgiven himself.

User avatar 387.evs' Boytoy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:19 pm

I always thought he was arrogant when he was our OC, and that was a bit of the knock on him. Haven’t seen much of that since he’s been back, but I don’t know that I care to have a humble head coach.
I don't care if he's arrogant. Just back it up.

388.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:21 pm

well exactly. You're allowed to be a dick if you have the record of SOS, Saban, Meyer, etc...Mus and Mac never earned that right.

though being a nice guy like Mullen probably is best in the long run

User avatar 389.Irish Mike » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:07 pm

well exactly. You're allowed to be a dick if you have the record of SOS, Saban, Meyer, etc...Mus and Mac never earned that right.

He used the f word on HBO. He's a horrible person.

User avatar 390.DocZaius » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:07 pm

yeah have you seen the young org mullet pic? That is textbook date raper

mullen's hand slipped on a date in 1994 and still hasn't forgiven himself.
This it?

391.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:08 pm

TWICE! I was wondering if the tightasses on GC or elsewhere have made a stink about this.

I

User avatar 392.Irish Mike » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:14 pm

TWICE! I was wondering if the tightasses on GC or elsewhere have made a stink about this.

I
~Diana~ is still aghast.

393.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:27 pm

hahahaha exactly.
this sort of made me think of that stupid TGB older crowd

https://www.cbssports.com/college-footb ... ppearance/

User avatar 394.DocZaius » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:38 pm

hahahaha exactly.

I was reading about this earlier. I mean, yeah, it's got that old-man-yells-at-cloud quality to it, but how is it racist?

395.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:47 pm

hahahaha exactly.

I was reading about this earlier. I mean, yeah, it's got that old-man-yells-at-cloud quality to it, but how is it racist?
how many white people you know got cornrows besides bo derrick in 10? and maybe alt bands in the 90s?

don't be that guy doc, you know its a style that is worn by black people

396.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:49 pm

unsurprisingly, our guys enjoy being underdogs

https://floridagators.com/news/2019/10/ ... OW84ydYtsA

397.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:06 pm

interesting article about how Saban hasn't lost to his assistants and the coaches who have beat him-did we know Tubberville was running for the US Senate?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb ... spartanntp

User avatar 398.DocZaius » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:29 pm

hahahaha exactly.

how many white people you know got cornrows besides bo derrick in 10? and maybe alt bands in the 90s?

don't be that guy doc, you know its a style that is worn by black people
They're not cornrows, they're "shoulder-length dreadlocks."

Here's the letter:

Here's a picture of the guy:

Pretty long for a football player.

Sorry, I just don't see the racism here. I think his complaint was more about the length of his hair than the style. Although it should also be okay to think dreadlocks are nasty. It's not like it's the only hair style available to black men.
Last edited by DocZaius on Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

399.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:32 pm

maybe if he'd left the term "dreadlocks" out of it and not doubled down in interviews

Emory Jones' are probably as long if he didn't topknot them.

In any event, just a case of an old worried about something no one else gives a shit about.

400.evil gator » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:35 pm

I can't read it all but mandel thinks the winner of lsu uf should be the new #1 and I agree!

https://theathletic.com/1278804/2019/10 ... one-polls/
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else