O&B game

Moderators: shutout, evs' Boytoy, Irish Mike

1.evil gator » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:39 pm

any thoughts? It wasn't live here so I watched it on my phone.

for me the evolution of FF is something to behold. I may be going into "Tate Casey frowning!" territory here, but his body language is night and day. He was emo kid and now he's like a confident greek god. I can't wait to see him in actual games, though I am out of the country for the opener w Miami (f'n Foley!)

I know our o-line will suck, the defense was vanilla and there were few running plays, but kudos to Mullen for getting 180 former players back and making it a fun event.

User avatar 2.RIP » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:41 pm

It was hot as fuck.

User avatar 3.Cus » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:11 pm

It was hot as fuck.
As. Fuck.

Iverson Clement was a pleasant surprise. He didn't light up the world or anything but he looked solid and showed some moves.

Dan Mullen is to singing what Jim McElwain is to coaching.

We're going to have the best group of receivers in the country and then next year...zilch.

Chris Doering is going to hear about his failed attempted to dunk the ball over the crossbar from Spears and Co.

4.Supes44444 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:17 pm

The game is being replayed right now

5.evil gator » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:17 pm

The game is being replayed right now
yeah we set it to record but I wanted to see it Saturday, I'm that excited supesy!

User avatar 6.Denver-Gator » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:09 pm

for me the evolution of FF is something to behold. I may be going into "Tate Casey frowning!" territory here, but his body language is night and day. He was emo kid and now he's like a confident greek god. I can't wait to see him in actual games, though I am out of the country for the opener w Miami (f'n Foley!)

7.evil gator » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:18 pm

hahahaha

User avatar 8.Denver-Gator » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:47 pm

Right when you posted that, I took a rare look at my facebook feed and that was on it. :lol:

9.Flight of the Gator » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:34 am

Jalon Jones is fast as fuck! Almost up there with CJ Henderson

User avatar 10.RIP » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:47 am

Jalon Jones is fast as fuck! Almost up there with CJ Henderson
The crazy thing is Anthony Richardson is faster.

11.Juggs » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:16 am

I'll not jizz my shorts just yet. Demps and Rainey were insane fast, that didnt make them insane football players.

12.HG 2.0 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:29 am

I'll not jizz my shorts just yet. Demps and Rainey were insane fast, that didnt make them insane football players.
No substitute for Brandon James

13.rampart » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:52 pm

And they didn’t have to throw the ball, just hope these guys don’t have driskells aim and scrambled brain
Sort by

« Sports, Entertainment, and Everything Else